Friends

Rahul's POV

From the moment Shreya had left, Aarush was only talking about her. She did this , she did that. The girl really had a nice impact on kids. I could see it clearly the way she was handling Aarush. I feel sorry for her. She has to tolerate my coldness. I don't want to be cold to anyone but I don't know why but I had just forgotten to show emotions. The only person I open up to is Aarush. I looked at him. He was playing with Simba. I went to him and ruffled his hair. He looked at me and smiled and again went back to his game with Simba. I realized why people say that a child fills that place in your heart which you didn't know was ever empty.

I switched on the television and saw if anything good was coming or not. The first thing I saw was Shreya's face. I blinked a few times.

"What the hell was that?!" I whispered to myself. I need to take my mind out of that girl. I was showing too sympathy towards her....or was it something else. I remembered Aarush's words.

'I have decided...you are my Captain America and Doc aunty is my Peggy Carter!'

Come on Kl! He is just a kid. He said it with complete innocence. Stop thinking too much about it.

The training was too long today. I wanted to take a good nap. I looked at the clock. It showed that it was five in the evening. I went to my room and went to bed.

"Aarush!" I called him. "Yes Mamu..."

"I am going to sleep...make sure...you don't go out okay?" I asked. He nodded and went back to play.

Shreya's POV

I was having coffee with Shrishti. I wanted to forget about the incindents. And yeah I confirm I am not in love with Kl Rahul...I just have a crush on him...a little one..actually a big one.

"So what did you decide? What will you do of your job in Bangalore if you get the offer to go to Paris?" Shrishti asked me. I shrugged. Yeah..I had applied for higher studies in Paris. Shrishti hugged me.

"Bohot miss karungi yaar tujhe" ( I will miss you a lot ) she hugged me. I laughed.

"Results toh an de" ( Let the results come at least.) I replied. She made a face. Just then I felt someone push me and the coffee fell on my lab coat. I looked behind me.

"What the hell was that!" I asked the guy who did that. Yeah it was a guy!

"Oh hi darling!" He said. I rolled my eyes. He had been flirting with me since the beginning.

"What is it Rohan?" I asked him. I just could not stand this guy. He does not even know a single part of medical. He is here just because of his money and because his father is the owner of this hospital.

"What will you do having this...middle class coffee...let's go on a date..I will make  you feel the taste of India's best wine" Rohan said. Shrishti looked at me and then at Rohan. I knew she was going to take a step and if she did then...

She did not even let me complete my thought.

"Oh hello Mr Whatever your name is...she is already committed...and you know who this lucky guy is?" My eyea literally were going to pop out.

"Kya kahe rahi Hain bahen?!" ( What the hell are you saying sis?!) I internally thought. She looked at me.

"Tell him..itni sharma kiyu rahi Hain?" ( Tell him..why are you being so shy?) . I threw daggers at her with my eyes but she seemed unaffected and continued with her rambling.