Heartbreak

Shreya's POV

He just literally pushed me out of the room like anything. I just wish no one heard or saw anything. Standing with the sprained ankle was next to impossible. It's my birthday party...I can't even leave the party and go.

I need help. Where are you Tanisha? I looked for her but she wasn't there. I could not even walk. My eyes were stinging with tears. I can't even face anyone right now.

The situation was worse when I came face to face with Natasha and Aarush. Aarush had a pale and fear stricken look on his face.

No..no...no...this can't happen. Please!

"You and Kl had a quarrel didn't you?" Natasha asked straight on my face. I gulped. I literally had no words to answer. 

"No..not at all...who told you?" I asked back denying the fact all together.

"You both went all violent in front of Aarush! Imagine the torment he had to go through?!" She said . We had almost forgotten that we had fought in front of Aarush.

"Where is Kl? I want to talk to him" Natasha said and went towards his room.

"Natasha wait..."

Before I could tell her to stop she knocked on the door. There was no answer. I sighed and went to stop her again.

"Natasha please...he is in an off mood right now" I warned her but she did not listen to me. She knocked on the door again.

This time too there was no answer. I was really worried, what had happened to Kl. ?

Natasha knocked on the door for the third time and that was quite a hard one. The door opened in a violent motion .

"I told you to get the hell out of here!" I shut my eyes tight due to the harshness in his voice and also because of the questions that were coming up.

"Natasha?" He humbled a little.

Natasha looked at me. "So Aarush was right! You two are fighting! Why Kl? It's her birthday" Natasha defended me.

"It doesn't matter whose birthday it is Natasha tell her to leave or I would throw her out of my house! Make her realize where she is standing and where the hell does she belong!! Or else I have to take charge of that....and if I do...you know what would happen!" He said everything looking at me. His eyes were filled with rage and anger.