London

Shreya's POV

I still can't believe the night that we spent yesterday. It was awesome. I reciprocated our feelings for the first time. I did not step back . I literally can't explain what I am feeling right now and to Hardik...not at all. He was whistling all the way down in the elevator. I rolled my eyes. He is such a monkey. He was tapping his foot on the ground.  That was literally irritating me. I would sometimes glare at him but then he would completely ignore me.

It happened two to three times till I lost my cool

"Tum bina awaaz kiye iya bina hila nahin rahe sakte Kya?" ( Can't you stand without making a sound or without moving ?) I snapped at him. He stopped moving and looked at me with a cheeky smile.

"App toh badi strict ho bhabhi"( You are quite strict)

I rolled my eyes. He was annoying me now.

"When will we reach?" I asked. Just then the elevator made a sound and we reached the ground floor to be greeted by Abhay. I swiftly hid behind Hardik. He was tall enough to cover me.

"Hi Hardik Bhai, where you going?" He asked. I sweatdropped. This is the place where you start a conversation?

"Upar!"( Up!) Hardik pressed the button and the elevator  door closed. I  could see Abhay shift back orelse he would have been sandwiched between the doors. And there we went! Up again!

I slapped my forehead. He can't do a single thing properly.

The elevator door opened and I again hid behind him. But this time it was someone else.

"Job done?" Came the voice and it made a relief settle in my heart. I came out from my hiding position and looked straight at Kl. His eyes widened seeing me and then he looked at Hardik glaring at him.

"Ek kaam bata jo tujhse dhang se hota Hain!" ( Say one thing which you can do properly) he said and got inside the elevator . His shoulder touched mine and instantly my cheeks became deep red.

He gave a huff.

"You do the mistake and I have to compensate! " Hardik replied back. Rahul turned to him.

"I just enjoyed which you did with the strippers in the club!" Kl retorted. Mind your language man!

"Why couldn't you keep the buttons of your pant under control? This is our hotel, the entire team and coaches are here!" Hardik replied. My hands balled into fists. His language was worst. I felt my vein popping with each word they were speaking.

"Shut the fuck up!" Kl told him.

If I could ever explain my situation to anyone. I was standing between two above six feet heighted people listening to their vulgar arguments! Seriously! This is how my morning going to start?

"Rahul!"

"Hardik!" And their arguments continued and at last I opened my mouth to speak actually shout at them!

"WILL YOU TWO PLEASE STOP TALKING LIKE I AM NOT THERE?!"

I looked at both of them and immediatly their mouth went shut! I kept my hands on my hips and huffed.