chapter 3 - someone unexpected

She was standing numb on the track.. the horn of train was not heard by her...

People there were shouting at her to move away as train was coming with heigh speed but that lifeless body couldn't hear anyone.. only aditiya's words were echoing in her ears..

Train was just a few meters away from her and will crush her any moment.. 

The train was about to hit her but a man pulled  her towards him..

They both fell on ground.. keerti was on top of him..

( He didnt saw her face because she had covered her face.. )

Man - ye kya kar rhi thi dimag ghum gaya hai tumhara.. mar sakti thi tum..

Keerti - mujhe marna hai.. i dont have any right to live.. i wanna die leave me..

That man was not leaving her hand..

Man - kyn zindagi mein ups and downs hote hein lekin that doesn't mean we should take our life..  apne parents k baare mein socho unpe kta guzregi ye sab dekhke..

Keerti - unke pas hi jaarhi hun mein.. koi nhi hai mere yahan.. sabko boht hurt kiya hai.. let me go please..

She was pleading him but he didn't listened to him..

Man - aao tumhe ghar chodta hun.. come with me..

Keerti - no please.. i dont have a house to go.. i  dont deserve them.. please let me go...

He didn't listened and dragged her towards the car..

She sat there he  locked the car so that she cant go outside..

He started the car and drove off..

Man - dekho i dont know what happened with you but see life is a gift.. usse ese khatam mat karo please.. i know you are sad lekin this situation will not be the same forever..  you will be healed with time don't end your life before even starting.. if you are hurt or whatever the problem is try to forget and move on.. and believe me you will never regret this.. start a new life from now please..

Keerti was still crying and she was not replying..

Man - tell me where is your house..

She told him..

In sometime they reached the house..

Keerti was crying still..

Man - i hope you will not do this attempt again.. dont worry about your family they will understand you..

Keerti - they won't.. you dont know them..

While going her purse fell inside the car and her things came out of it..

She collected the things in hurry and and left from the car saying thankyou..

He noticed a paper in car..  it seems some document..

He took that and read the name..

Man - keerti Goenka..

He got off the car to give her back but she had left..

He went back to his car and left..

Keerti entered the house and saw kartik and naira fuming in anger.. 

That lifeless soul walked inside crying..

Kartik - kyun aae ho wapis yahan..  himat kese hui tumhari haan..
Samj nhi aata k wo banda theek nhi tha tumhare liye..

He slapped keerti...

She didn't reacted..

Naira - humari saari izaat mitti mein milake kya mila tumhe.. ab kya lene aae ho humse.. kya chahiye tumhe..

Naira too slapped her..

She didnt reacted..

Kartik - kuch to bolo.. bol kyn nhi rhi... kahan gai thi haan.. wapis kyn aae agar gai thi toh.. humare muu pe kalak lagake bhi sakoon nhi aaya tumhe.. or kya bacha hai karne k liye..

He slapped her so hard that she felt on floor crying..  he kicked her..

Keerti - apki behen tut gai bhaii... tut gai..

Kartik - nhi ho tum mere behen.. mat kaho mujhe apna bhaii.. marr gai ho tum mere liye aj se.. 

Keerti - mera kon hai apke bina is dunya mein bhaii ap to esa na bolen na..

Naira - tumhare paas hai na wo aditiya bansal..

Keerti - chorke chala gaya mujhe wo bhaiii.. dhooke de diya usne.. mein bilkul akele hogai bhi.. tut gai bilkul..

She cried hard and weeped..

Kartik - band karo apne ye magarmach k aanson.. tumhari chikni chupdi baaton mein nhi aaonga mein...

Keerti - please bhaii mujhe maaf kardiye.. please bhaii..

Kartik - bola na mein tumhara bhaii nhi hun... ashamed of you keerti..

He went in anger..

Keerti kept crying and crying..

She went to her room..

Keerti - I'm sorry maa papa.. I'm so sorry.. mene apko bhi hurt kiya hai.. ap mujhse dur hoke bhi naraz honge mujhse.. I'm so sorry apki beti apke jese nhi hosaki.. I hate myself maa papa.. i won't mess with anyone's life from now.. I'll fullfil your dreams now.. I will study hard from now and will not let you and bhaii down.. i promise.. i will move on and forget Adi..

..............

So guys this was the update..
Give your views please..
Do vote and comment..
Happy reading
Take care.

~ Rebab