Chapter 33 - nothing worst than this 😥

With the seventh vow Naksh said - I promise to walk with you hand in hand wherever God leads us to.. I promise to give you the best of myself..

They both were looking into each other's eyes and feeling love for eachother..

Pandit ji asked Naksh to fill Keerti's hairlike with sindoor..

He was about to do that.. when a person entered...

Man - Ruko Naksh !!! Ye shadi nhi hoskati!!

Everyone looks at that person...

Keerti is shivering seeing that wicked face again... Naksh hold her hand..

That person is Aditiya...

Naksh became the same angry person he used to be seeing him...

He ran and held his collar..

Naksh - how dare you to come here !! Tum jail se kese aae bahar Haan. !!!

Aditiya freed his collar...

Aditiya - relax bro ! Mein aaya Wo tera kaam nhi.. lekin aj teri Or is Keerti ki zindagi mein Barbaad kardunga

Naksh - shut up ! And get up from here isse pehle k teri dead body jae Yahan se !!!

Aditiya passed a smile only and went towards Keerti..

Aditiya - you looking gorgeous baby ! But you won't from now.. I'll destroy you !

Keerti - Kyn aae ho tum wapis Aditiya ! Kyn nhi chordete mera peecha.. !!

Aditiya - ye tum puch rhi ho !! Tumhare liye I came here !

He held her arm so tightly that Keerti was shouting in pain..

Aditiya - bola tha na tumhe mene k Leave Naksh forever ! Warna tere Naksh k sath boht bura karunga.. wesa kiya bhi tumne phir Kyn isse shadi karna ka decision liya tumne Haan !! Bas tere ek decision ne mujhe majboor kardiya.. jail se bhagne k liye !! Socha toh tha k Naksh ko mardun !!

Keerti became angry bird and shouted on him..

Keerti - don't even dare to touch my Naksh !

Aditiya - ohh Itna pyaar... chalo tumhari bata hi mante hein.. Naksh ko Marne is not something I'll do.. Marne Wo maza Kahan jo roz marke zinda hone mein hai.. tadapta dekhna chahta hun mein Naksh ko.. or wo Tab hoga.. jab tere sath Kuch bura hoga...

Now Naksh was not able to control himself... he ran towards him and starting beating him hard.. Aditya felt on floor and Naksh was punching him hard on his face..

Naksh - I'll not leave you today Aditiya...

He was punching him hard and harder....

Keerti was crying and shivering like hell...

Aditiya cane over Naksh and starting running outside...

Naksh immediately went and hugged Keerti..

Naksh - Keerti calm down ! Nothing will happen until I'm here.. don't worry.. I have informed police.. Aditya ko pakadte hi honge..

Aditiya Came again...

Aditiya - mujhko pakadna Itna asaan nhi hai... I have a motive and I'll complete that.. jo Aditya bansal bolta hai Wo karke rehta hai...

Naksh - tum phirse!!!

Naksh anger was like never before he was fuming and was bursting out at him...

He went to hit him but Aditya escaped and ran from the other side...

He reached near Keerti and threw a very strong acid on her face...

Time was stopped it seemed.. everyone was frozen and was wondering what just happened...

Keerti was about to faint but Naksh held her... her face half was burnt... she couldn't bear the pain.. Naksh was sensing what happened.. he was crying and feeling her pain..

Aditiya smirked - bola tha na marunga nhi.. tapdaunga.. Keerti ko takleef mein dekhke kitna acha lag rha hai.. usse bhi Acha Naksh ko dard mein dekhke horha hai.. btw Naksh Ab kya karoge.. apne is jali hui Keerti se shadi karoge kya !!

He laughed wickedly..

Naksh was fuming with anger but Keerti was her priority so he carried her in his arms and put her into the ambulance which naitik called few minutes back...

Naksh sat along with her... he held her hand.. 

Naksh - I promise tumhe Kuch Nhi hoga Keerti.... Sab theek hojaega.. tum bilkul theek hojaogi jaan...

He was crying and his heart was aching seeing her in such state but his  love for her was increasing more and more...

Precap - Aditiya gone 🤨

~~~~~~

Happy reading guys

Don't forget to vote and comment

Managed to update in a busy schedule... 😅

Give ur views !

Take care

See you soon !

~ Rebab