Chapter 34 - naksh killed him

Naksh was fuming with anger but Keerti was her priority so he carried her in his arms and put her into the ambulance which naitik called few minutes back...

Naksh sat along with her... he held her hand..

Naksh - I promise tumhe Kuch Nhi hoga Keerti.... Sab theek hojaega.. tum bilkul theek hojaogi jaan...

He was crying and his heart was aching seeing her in such state but his love for her was increasing more and more...

They reached hospital.. Naksh was shouting and yelling at everyone... the nurses pulled the stretcher inside the ICU..

Doctor went to examine her...

She was unconscious and Naksh was yelling  at everyone... he was crying  and many things were running in his mind.. one of which was to punish Aditiya..

Naksh asked naitik to take care here and he will be back in a while...

He went to his car and drove off to a destination.. his driving speed was showing that the angry singhania is back...

He went to a house and checked here and there... There was no one there...

Someone called Naksh..

Man - Sir we have found Aditiya bansal... I'll send you the address..

Naksh - ok ! Do it quickly !

He received a message and drove to the given address..

Naksh reached the place in an hour almost..

Aditiya was sipping alcohol with her friends..

Aditiya's friend - wahh bhaii aditiya.. kya kaam kiya tune... Acha sabak sikhaya us ladki ko tune...

Aditiya - or nhi to kya.. usko tadapta dekhke jo sakoon mila na.. I cant tell.. Abhi toh Or maza aayega.. jab naksh usse chorega.. uske chehra esa bigad diya na mene k Naksh toh kya duniya ka koi ladka usse shadi nhi karega.. Tab aaega na asal maza.. 

Naksh entered listening his every word and fuming in anger..

Naksh - sach bola Aditiya.. asal maza toh Ab aaega...

Everyone was shocked to see him...

Aditiya - ohh Naksh ! Tum!! Ab kya karne aae ho mera paas...

Naksh - Haan mein... karne kya aaya Hun.. tumhe janna hai..

He took out his revolver from the pocket and pointed at him...

Naksh - Pata toh chal gaya hoga kya karne aaya Hun..

Aditya was shivering seeing Gun in his hands and the anger in his eyes... he knew that Naksh is not going to leave him...

Aditya - y.. ye kya kar rhe ho Naksh... pagal hogaya ho kya ! Gun neeche rakho...

Naksh - Kyn... jab tumne Keerti K sath wo Sab kiya toh socha nhi tha kya k Naksh mera kya haal karega...

He pointed the gun at him and fired the bullet ... the bullets hit his chest and he felt down.. Naksh again fired a bullet and he was no more...

Naksh - ye hota hai badla.. meri keerti k sath koi Kuch bhi karega toh mein usse zinda nhi chorunga...

Saying this he left from there while his friends were busy in calling ambulance..

~~~~~~

Naksh reached hospital..

Naksh - Papa how is Keerti !

Naitik - idk Beta.. doctors are not telling properly..

A nurse Came..

Nurse - mr goenka .. Doctor is calling you

Naksh - Kartik I'll also come..

Kartik - Yaa come let's Go..

~~~~~

Doctor - I think I don't need to explain you the condition of Keerti... you know well what happened with her.. Naksh uk when a girl suffers with such thing , she loose herself.. she is broken from inside.. the only thing which could heel her is love.. you need to give her as Love as possible... warna shayad uska chehra theek bhi hojaega lekin wo kabhi theek nhi hosakti..

Naksh - ik doctor.. and I will give her all my love.. usse kabhi akela ya adhura feel karne nhi dunga..

Doctor - great to hear this.. Ab Jahan tak Keerti ke chehre ki baat hai Toh wo phir bhi theek hosakta hai plastic surgery se.. lekin uske liye you have to take her care surgery k baad bhi..

Kartik - yes ! Surgery kab hogi ?

Dr - Wo toh hum 3 4 dinon baad karenge.. abhi we gave sleeping medicine and pain killer to her for now.. she will be fine don't worry..

Naksh - thankyou Doctor...

~~~~~~

Keerti was conscious now...

Naksh went to see her in the ICU...

She looked at him and turned her face...

Naksh sat on the stool nearby..

Naksh - Keerti !

She didn't look at her and she was crying...

Naksh - Keerti ! Look at me !

Keerti looked at him...

Keerti - Naksh us Aditiya ne mujhe apke kabil nhi chorra...

Naksh - Keerti jaan.. no esa nhi hai.. usko mene boht burii saza di hai.. or meri pyaar tumhare liye kabhi kam nhi hoga uk that na.. we have to fight.. ye sab se mera pyaar kam nhi hoga.. your Naksh is yours Keerti no matter what !

Precap - Naksh makes Keerti his forever 💞

~~~~~

Happy reading guys

Don't forget to vote and comment

Give ur views !

Take care

~ Rebab