chapter 12 - all about his past..

He was yelling and crossing the road..

A bike was coming from the other side with full speed..

Naksh was moving and talking with himself and sipping from the bottle

Keerti was also passing from the same road.. she saw naksh drinking and passing the roas and the bike which was about to hit him..

She ran after him shouting " Sir !! "

Bike was just few inches away from him when keerti pulled him towards her.. 

They both got hurt a bit..

He hugged her unknowingly...

Keerti broke the hug

Keerti - dhyaan kahan tha apka sir lag jaati apko toh..

Naksh eyes shinned seeing her.. he smiled widely and cupped her face...

Naksh - Tara tum wapis aagai Mere paas.. aagai tum

He was crying and Keerti was looking at him with shock..

Naksh hugged her

Naksh - Kahan gai thi tum Haan.. ese koi chorke jata hai.. tumhe Pata hai kitna miss kiya mene tumhe.. Naksh se mujhe hitler Naksh banadiya tumne ...

Keerti was listening to him with a shock..

Naksh - please mujhe chorke maat jana Tara .. jo karna hai karo but please mujhse dur May jao... tumhe nhi pata mene ye 5 saal kese guzare hein...

He broke the hug and cupped her face again..

Naksh - promise karo k tum mujhe chorke nhi jaogi na ab... bolo na Tara please..

Keerti - haaan mein nhi jaa rhi aaye Ap Mere sath..

She held him to control him and crossed the road...

Naksh - tum meri ho na Tara ... mujhe chorke nhi jaogi na Ab ...

Naksh was not able to control now.. Keerti supported him but putting his arm around her neck and walked towards the bench nearby...

She made him sit there...

Keerti - Sir Ap Yahan bethye I'll bring water for you..

Naksh pulled her and made her sit on his lap..

Naksh - nhi ! Tum kahin nhi jaogi tara ... mere sath rahogi humesha...

Keerti was looking at him... she realized the pain of her hitler boss...

Naksh - Tara hum shadi karte hein..

Keerti - jii ??

Naksh - Haan chalo abhi mandir mein shadi karte hein ... phir tum Or mein humesha sath sath rahenge Okay... chalo chalo..

He dragged Keerti towards his car...

Keerti ( inner voice ) - Ab kya karun mein.. Sir ko toh control karna boht mushkil horha hai... kya karun Ab.. esi haalat mein drive kese karne dun unko...