Chapter 27 - missing her..

Read the note in last !! It's important !!

~~~~

Naksh Keerti and some of the employees were in the conference room...

Naksh - Miss Keerti.. you will represent singhania group of companies in New York.. you have to crack the deal at any cost and I believe that you will..

Keerti - Sir I'll try my best..

Naksh - Hmm.. your Flight is tomorrow.. collect your tickets from reception.. and prepare yourself well okay..

Keerti - Okay.. thankyou sir..

Keerti left from there , collected her tickets and went to her room after completing her work..

~~~~~

Naksh went to the airport to drop Keerti..

It was time to check in...

Naksh - you have to rock !! All the best Keerti.. I know you will do your best..

Keerti - yes Sir , thankyou..

Naksh - come back soon.. I'll miss you..

He mummered..

Keerti - ji Sir ?

Naksh - Hmm.. Nothing.. It's time to go.. all the best..

Keerti - thankyou Sir ! Bye

She left.. Naksh kept looking at her until she disappeared..

He sighed and left from there...

~~~~~

It was night now..

Naksh was in his room ..

He was doing his office work and having coffee..

Naksh - Keerti Kitne achi coffee banaya karti thi .. I wish I could have that now.. pura stress burst hojata tha ek cup se hi..

He made a sad face , closet his laptop and went to meditate as he quit the habit of having sleeping pills.. he does meditation every night and sleeps peacefully..

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.. Keerti Came infront of his eyes.. he opened his eyes..

Naksh - God !! What's happening...

He again closed his eyes and meditated  for almost an hour.. his all attention was going towards Keerti.. Keerti was the only only thing running in his mind..

He went to the bed but couldn't sleep..

Naksh - kya hai Yaar !! Neend Kyn nhi aarhi aj.. why I'm even thinking about her... why the hell I'm missing her so much... Zxzxxzx... no no I'm not missing her.. I'm just...

He was trying to defend himself...

Naksh - Oh God !! This is so irritating ! I need to meet her now !!

He called someone, took out few pairs of clothes and put them into a bag and left..

~~~~~~~~~

Keerti was presenting the deal to the clients.. As the presentation was progressing everyone was getting impressed by her talent and skills..

At the end of presentation everyone clapped for her..  she was so sooooo much happy as the clients liked her presentation...

Client - congratulations Miss Goenka.. you have done well.. we are ready to invest..

She was so happy and gave her best ever smile..

Keerti - thankyou so much Sir...

They signed the papers and shook hands formally..

After they left Keerti was collecting her things.. she heard someone clapping..

She turned and saw Naksh was clapping for her..

Keerti - Sir Ap Yahan kese aae !! I mean ..

Naksh - udhke aya Hun Or kese..

( Naksh hired a private jet and landed soon to see Keerti.. as he was missing her a lot.. unknown of the reason why he was missing her )

Keerti - but Sir you were supposed to be in India right ? Then how you came here !!

Naksh - no more questions.. I'm so happy for you !! Congratulations angel.. you did it !!

Keerti - thankyou Sir..

Naksh smiled and adored her for sometime..

Naksh - is baat pe celebration toh banta hai na !!

Keerti - kesa celebration ?

Naksh - tumhare promotion k khushi mein !!

Keerti - Mera promotion??

Naksh - Yaa miss Keerti Goenka you are promoted to manager's position.. congratulations!!

Keerti - what Sir ! Really !!

Naksh - Yaa.. now come with me.. we will have ice cream to celebrate..

They both went to an ice cream parlor..

Naksh brought a double chocolate ice cream for her..

Keerti - my favorite ice cream !!

Naksh - I know !

Keerti - how ??

Naksh ( to himself ) - Ab tumhe kese bataon k I know almost everything about you !! Boht research kiya hai tumpe !!

Keerti - what Sir ?

Naksh - umm.. nothing.. Gayu ne bataya tha..

Keerti - ohh..

Naksh - Btw I have a surprise for you !

Keerti - what surprise Sir ?

Naksh - you'll get to know in sometime.. come with me !!

He took her to a least crowded  place..

Keerti - Sir Ap Yahan Kyn lae hein !!

Naksh - ek minute Pata chal jaega!!

" aa jaeye " he said in a bit loud voice and a man appeared facing Keerti's back..

Naksh - peeche dekho.. kon aaya hai tumse milne !!

She turned to see the person  and...... ( baad mein bataongi 😜 )

Precap - no precap , suspense only 😉😅

~~~~

Note - three things to tell you guys today..

1. my vacations are almost over.. my college will resume on Monday.. I'll not be able to update every day ! Will try my best to give 1 update every weekend if possible as my studies are getting more tough now ! So I hope you all will wait patiently for the updates and keep supporting the way you guys always do !

2.   I want a suggestion from you guys ! Should I keep this story a shot one and end it soon as I won't get much time.. my decision will be your replies.. if you guys want me to continue it I'll go till 40 -50 maybe or if short one than I'll end it soon.. plz give you suggestion..

3.  If you guys will not give satisfying responses on any update from now I'll set target to unlock the next chapter from now ! I'll be busy and I can't afford to waste my time when you are not responding or else you guys are feeling bored or not interested in reading !! Tell me whatever it is I'll always respect your comments negative or positive both !! 

Happy reading guys

Don't forget to vote and comment

Keep loving the way you loved this story till now !!

Take care

See you guys soon , next Sunday !!

~ Rebab