Chapter 24 - oh humnava 😍..

Keerti and Naksh went to Singhania sadan.. Akshara did her aarti..

Akshara - aao Beta... andar aao..

She hugged everyone..

Keerti - aunty thankyou so much Agar Ap Log support nhi karte toh shayad ye din kabhi nhi aata..

Akshara - esa nhi hai Beta.. hum ek family hein na..  meri beti ho tum.. u don't need to say thankyou.. Acha aao Ab khana khaa lete hein..

Akshara served the food to Keerti..

They had food and were sitting in lounge and gossiping about random things..

Khushi - aunty apko pata hai kal mera Birthday hai..

Keerti - Achha wow princess..

Rose - and you have to come also party mein..

Keerti - kal toh office hai Bhabhi kese aa sakungi..

Rose - woh to I don't know you have to come ask for Leave from your hitler boss !!

Naksh giggled..

Keerti looked at Naksh..

Khushi - Chachu aunty ko bolo na k aaen warna mein Cake cut nhi karungi..

Naksh - yes  Keerti you have to come..  khushi ki birthday party or uski Chachi na ho.. how is this .... sxzdxsx.....

Naksh realized what he just said..

Akshara smiled..

Akshara - Ab Keerti Kuch Nhi kahogi.. you have to come Ab toh Naksh ne bhi Leave de diya.

Keerti - ok I'll come..

Khushi - yaayyy ( giggles )

..... Next Day .....

Singhania sadan was beautifully decorated with balloons and stuff for the birthday..

Keerti Came wearing a simple dress , minimum makeup and hairs tied back.. looking simply perfect and breath taking..

Naksh saw her.. he was just indulged in her simplicity and beauty.. he couldn't take off his eyes from her...

It was time for cake cutting..

Khushi cut the cake and everyone clapped and sang happy birthday song for her...

She fed the cake to her parents and then to Naksh Keerti and others...

Khushi - Chachu mera gift !!

Naksh - yes my princes.. ye lo apka gift...

She looked at the big gift pack.. she made a puppy face...

Khushi - I don't want this !! I want something else..

Naksh - kya chahiye bolo.. Chachu abhi leke aaenge..

Khushi - ek minute mein abhi aae..

She went and came with a guitar.. she was not able to carry it properly as it was heavy..

Khushi - sing a song..

Naksh looked at his guitar which he left playing after Tara's betrayal... Keerti sensed that he is feeling low after seeing that guitar..

Gayu - us din jab Tara ne bhaii ko choda tabse bhaii ne apne guitar ko hath tak nhi lagaya.. unko humesha Tara k liye gaane gaate suna hai.. Tara k baaad kabhi nhi gaya unhone..

Keerti was looking at his slightly wet eyes..

Keerti - Sir can I join you in singing ...

Naksh looked on..