Chapter 25 - fighting with fears...

Naksh was in his room lying on the bed trying to sleep which he couldn't.. not because of insomnia but because of Keerti's thoughts running in his mind.. her smile , her eyes , her laugh , her voice ,  her care and concern for him , her everything is just infront of his eyes..

Naksh pov - neend Kyn nhi aarhi mujhe.. or why I'm thinking about Keerti.. Abhi toh mile hein hum and why am I missing her !! Soja Naksh Ab.. dont think about her.. kya karun neend bhi nhi aarhi.. Call karun Kya usse ?? But wo So rhi hogi.. but... what's happening with me !!

He took out his phone and somehow managed to call her..

Keerti - hello Sir , all well na Itni late night you called ??

Naksh - hii , Yaa all well Keerti... woo mein ...

Keerti - ji sirf bolye..

Naksh was trying to cook a story..

Naksh - ummm.. wo mein... mene ye batane k liye call kiya hai k.. wo.. kal ek meeting hai boht important.. soo tumhe present karna hoga..

Keerti - konsa meeting Sir.. you didn't informed pehle.. I don't know anything it would be a bit difficult for me to..

Naksh - relax kal office mein bana lena Rajesh will give u all the files and details Okay ??

Keerti - Okay Sir , Goodnight

Naksh - good night ..

Listening to her voice he somehow felt relax and dozed off in sometime..

~~~~

..Next day..

Keerti and Naksh were working as usual according to their normal routine..

It was kinda long day for both..

Most of the employees already left the office.. some were working only..

Keerti too completed her work and left for hostel..

It was raining heavily , Naksh looked out from window of his office and smiled.. he removed his coat folded his sleeves till elbows and went outside..

He was enjoying the rain.. his arms were open ,  was twirling and enjoying the rain..

His eyes caught Keerti standing under the small roof.. making sure not to get drenched in rain and it was not looking like she is enjoying the weather from there but she looked a bit low as if she is reviving some not so good memories..

Naksh went near her silently...

Naksh - baarish mein bheegna Acha nhi lagta ??

He said breaking her chain of thoughts..

she looked at him..

Keerti - Acha Toh lagta hai.. lekin shayad zindagi ne Itni buri yaadein baarish k saath di hein k Ab bheegne ka dil nhi karta..  dar lagta hai k kahin Mere sath phirse Kuch bura na hojae.. darti Hun mein Sir .. islie baarish mein bheegna chor diya mene..

...Flashback...

She was remembering how her parents died in a car accident due to heavy rains.. and when Kartik kicked her out of their house.. she was walking all alone in rain and many more worst memories flashed back..

...Flashback ends...

Naksh - mujhpe bharosa hai ??

Keerti - Hmm ?

Naksh - do you trust me ??

Keerti - Boht zyada...

She said looking into his eyes.. he smiled , looking into her eyes he removed clutcher from hair and untied the bun..

Naksh - Toh phir aao Mere sath..

Keerti - Kahan ??

Naksh - nai yaadein banane..

He held her hand and walked out with her..

When the first drop of rain felt on her face her worried face turned into a happy face with a bright smile..

She was not leaving his hand , somehow she was still afraid..

Naksh - Keerti... I'm here naa...

She left his hand and spread her hands and twirled and played with rain water..

Naksh was just busy in adoring her ....

Keerti heard a loud thunder.. she ran and hugged him.. she was shivering..

He hugged her and caressed her back..

Naksh - dar mitane aaen hein.. darne nhi.. you have to fight with your fear Keerti.. and I know you will..

He broke the hug and tucked her hair behind the ears..

He was just lost in her , just adoring her , not able to control his words and action...

He took her in his arms and twirled looking deep into her aesthetic eyes...

They were completely drench and enjoying.. he put her down without breaking the eye lock..

Naksh - dar ka samna karne se dar nhi lagta.. Or kal hi you were saying na k jis cheez se dar lage ya past yaad aae usse apni weakness nhi strength banane chahiye.. Same applies to you also na... promise me k abse baarish mein you will not remember your past.. usse apni strength banaogi.. weakness nhi...

Keerti - promise..

Precap - Naksh drinking again caught by Keerti... how will she react..

~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading guys

Don't forget to vote and comment

Give your precious views everyone please

Ignore mistakes

Take care..

~ Rebab