Chapter 14 - Aditiya's hunger..

..It was morning of next day..

Keerti's sleep got disturbed with the alarm...

She rubbed her eyes and saw the time.. it was already 9am ..

Keerti - oh God Itna late hogai hai.. sir toh mardalenge aj mujhe..

She lazily got up from the bed and headed towards the washroom..

She was feeling low still because of that meeting with Aditiya.. the person she used to love the most and now she hates him the most..

She came out in sometime and got ready..

Keerti - Itna headache mein kese kaam hoga mujhse... Oh God...

She picked up her things and went to her desk..

Rajesh called her from landline..

Keerti - hello..

Rajesh - hello Keerti.. you have to prepare the product report for the new project we started will Bansals.. Sir want to see that in an hour do it quick..

Keerti - Okay Sir ..

Keerti - My head is blasting.. kya karun Itna kaam bhi hai... ek kaam karti Hun coffee peke dekhti hun maybe better feel ho..

She went to canteen and had a strong cofffee...

Keerti ( thoughts ) : ye kya horha hai meri life mein ajkal.. Jin se dur jana chahti Hun Wohi Log baar baar Mere samne aajate hein meri zakhmon ko taza karne.. Mere humdard toh koi hai nhi lekin dard dene wale bhagwaan ne boht diye hein... kis kis se muu modun mein.. meri toh zindagi ji ek mystery bangai hai kya horha hai Kuch samj hi nhi aata..

Her came back to the real world when she was sipping the coffee but the mug was already empty..

She paid the bill and went back to her work.. her headache was still not gone..

She made the report some how and went to Naksh's cabin..

Naksh checked the file..

Naksh - there are some mistakes Miss Keerti.. I have pointed out.. correct them..

Keerti - Okay Sir..

She said in a low tone and started to go..

Naksh - Miss Keerti..

She turned back..

Naksh - are you fine ? Apki tabiyat Kuch theek nhi lagrhi

Keerti - yes sir bas thora headache hai..

Naksh - tabiyat theek nhi toh take a Leave today ,  go to room and rest.. nothing is more important then your health..

Keerti - thankyou Sir..

She collected her things and went to her room..

She changed her clothes into comfy Kurta pajama..

Keerti was slept for hours... her sleep disturbed when she heard her phone ringing...

She opened her one eye and checked the phone " unknown number " the phone displayed..

She attended the call..