Chapter 35 - mine forever 💞

Keerti - Naksh us Aditiya ne mujhe apke kabil nhi chorra...

Naksh - Keerti jaan.. no esa nhi hai.. usko mene boht burii saza di hai.. or meri pyaar tumhare liye kabhi kam nhi hoga uk that na.. we have to fight.. ye sab se mera pyaar kam nhi hoga.. your Naksh is yours Keerti no matter what !

Keerti was crying only...

Naksh held her hand and wiped her tears...

Naksh - Keerti.. I cant live without you and Uk that right ? And you also know that my love will never decrease for you seeing you in such condition... but it will increase more and more..  I love you more that ever... this exam will not make me weak and neither I'll let you be !

Keerti - Naksh.. I don't deserve all this.. please don't make it difficult.. U don't deserve me , you deserve a beautiful girl which I'm not anymore...

Naksh - Keerti I cant find a girl more beautiful than you.. you know this na that felt in love with beauty of your heart.. I felt in love with your heart Keerti , with your pure soul.. that will never fade.. and you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met.. Aditiya is punished for his deeds Keerti.. I punished him , he will never come back...

He again wiped tears from her face..

Naksh - Keerti I want to fulfill the promises I did today.. I want to make you mine before the decided time ends...

Keerti - Naksh no ... I don't want to make your life full of sorrows please understand...

Naksh - if sorrows are being with  you then idk what will I feel when you wouldn't be in my life.. I'll die Keerti.. not physically maybe but from inside my soul will die.. I need you keerti.. I need you my love..

Keerti - Naksh please think once.. see my burnt face.. you have to spent all the life with this.. this ugly girl ..

Naksh - I don't care Keerti.. I love you and my love will never fade even after seeing this.. my love and respect for you will increase day by day...

He wiped her tears , took out a sindoor box from his pocket and looked into her eyes..

Naksh - I promise I'll stand with you no matter what ! I'll love you not the way I do today but I'll love you more and more...

He again wiped the tears and looked into her eyes for permission..

She closed her eyes , Naksh applied sindoor In her hairline and kissed her forehead..

Naksh - I love you soo much Keerti... more than anything else.. and I promise to be the same forever no matter what !

He held her hand and kissed it..

Naksh - We will spend our life like this hand in hand.. even in the age of 80's , 90's or until we live...

Keerti was just speechless seeing her hubby's love for her..

Keerti - I'm blessed to have you in my life Naksh.. thankyou so much !

She again cried ...

Naksh wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...

Naksh - no more tears from now... you are one from now.. I don't want to see tears in your eyes.. and I'm blessed to have you in my life Keerti.. and I mean it..

Keerti - Naksh...

Naksh - Hmm..

Keerti - can you take me to the temple..

Naksh - now ?

Keerti - yes..

Naksh - no Keerti... you're in hospital and you need rest.. we will go after you get discharged..

Keerti - Naksh please.. I want to thank God for gifting me you ! Please Naksh ask the doctor's permission..

Naksh - Okay.. but only if doctor will allow..

~~~~~~

Naksh asked the doctor and he allowed..

Keerti was in her bridal attire till now.. and she was going in that only...

Keerti did ghungat to cover her burnt face , Naksh saw that and opened her face..

Naksh - the person who did this needs to hide face ! Not you ! ..

He held her hand

Naksh - let's go !

They both left for the temple...

~~~~~~~~

Naksh ( prayer) - bhagwaan ji.. I don't how to thanks you for giving me Keerti.. she is a pure soul.. please don't test her more she have suffered so much.. please make her fine soon.. and please give me the strength so that I can be the best for her..

Keerti ( prayer ) - Thankyou so much bhagwaan for sending Naksh in my life.. I don't what will I be without him.. he loves me so much i know.. but help me to the best for him.. the best wife forever and give him the love he deserves.. please !

Precap - Keerti in pain..

~~~~~~~~

Happy reading guys

Don't forget to vote and comment

Give ur views

See you soon !

Take care

~ Rebab