THREE

When I finally woke up, Steve was long gone. I remebered him answering his phone. I reached to the bedside table to check mine. I got 23 messages and emails and one message stood out. It was from Steve:
Good morning beautiful.
I'm sorry we couldn't have breakfast together but work called.
H

ope I didn't wake you.
Thank you for yesterday.
Have a great day.
Hope to see you later.
Steve

I was beginning to think it is a lot like this, Steve being at work a lot.

I texted him back:
Morning Smurf, how's work?
Yesterday was great.
Would be great to see you tonight?
Take care
Sami x

My phone barely touched the bed and it was already vibrating.
"Hi Smurf," I joked.
"Seriously?"
"Sorry I didn't mean it like this," I appologized as he didn't seem to like his new nickname.
"No it's fine." He said and quickly changed the topic. He really didn't like to be called smurf.
"What about I pick you up tonight at 7pm and we would go eat at Indian place?"
"I'd love to," I replied, "but I will have conference call from 6pm for about two hours, sorry."
"So I and Indian takeaway will meet you at 8 at your place?" "Great idea, I'm looking forward to it."
"Me too. BTW I forgot to mention yesterday, the bungalow is awesome." He appreciated my temporary lodging.
"Thanks Steve. I love it here. But for the price they're asking it better be. See you tonight. Bye."
"Bye gorgeous", he said before we both hung up.

I spent whole day in Waikiki, taking in the sights. Diamond Head crater was huge.

I walked over to shaved ice stand, "Strawberry, please."
"2.50 $."
I grabbed my snack and walked over to sit on the beach.
There were about ten surfers showing off their skills. I've never tried surfing myself.

When I finished my shaved ice I walked into car rental company where I picked white Ford Mustang and drove back to bungalow.

It was so hot in Hawaii that I had to take shower before my video call. After I showered I got dressed in simple white linen shirt and jean shorts. I sat down to my 15" macbook pro ready for my conference call and put my bare feet up.

 I sat down to my 15" macbook pro ready for my conference call and put my bare feet up

"Hey everybody, how's LA?" I greeted my colleagues.
"Forget LA, how's Hawaii?"
"Magical!" "So what do we got?"

"Bye Sami, have a great time and we will see you back in LA next month."
"Thank you and take care everyone. Bye bye."

It was getting late and I was starting to get hungry but Steve promised he'll be here in 30 minutes. And with Steve comes food.

I heard knock on the door. I walked over to open. Steve was standing at the doorstep with two white plastic bags.
He smiled when I opened.

He looked so hot in his light grey T-shirt and darker cargo pants. His gun and badge were still hanging from his belt on the right side.
"Hi gorgeous."
Somebody was in a good mood.
"Hi," I answered with a smile and stepped back from the door so he could come in.
He put one bag with takeaway dinner and another one with watermelon on the couch and came close to me. He put his left arm round my lower back and kissed me. I felt his passion in that kiss.

We were looking into each other's eyes. He wrapped his right arm around me as well and pulled me gently even closer to him which made me breathe out in pleasure.
Our bodies were now touching. He was getting excited as well. I could tell.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. He turned his head little bit to the left, leaned in and our lips touched again. This time it was long, soft kiss. None of us made any unnecessary move until the kiss was finished.

"How hungry are you?" Steve checked with me.
"Food can wait," I answered with a smile and he kissed me. Without interrupting the kiss he started unbuttoning my shirt. Button by button. He took his time. When he was done with buttons, he pulled my shirt from the shorts and threw it on the couch.

My hands were touching his chest, I could feel his muscles under his skin. I slid my hands lower tracing his body until I reached the end of his T-shirt and pulled it over his head. He didn't protest when I started kissing his bare chest, his hairs tickling my face.
I turned around so now the soft skin on my back was pressed on his bare chest. He reached for the buttons on my shorts and started unbuttoning them one by one until the very last one was undone. He then pulled the shorts down.

He wrapped my body into his left arm. With right one he undid my bra and let it fell on the wooden floor. I was wearing nothing but my tan panties when he pulled my hair aside.

His hands cupped my breasts as he started kissing now hair-free spot on my neck. His hand made it's way down. I knew what he was up to. He slid two fingers inside me and they started to move. Up and down.

"Oh Steve." I knew I couldn't take this torture much longer. I turned around and passionately kissed his mouth. He removed his holster with the gun and his badge and put it both on the couch. He then undid his belt, the button on his pants and pulled them down all together with his boxers. He was standing naked in front of me. He was perfect. I grabbed his hand and walked him to the bedroom.

◆◆◆

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Steve asked as we just finished our dinner and were laying outside on our sunlounges, wrapped in blanket and each other, simply enjoying each other's company.
"I wanted to check the North shore, why?"
"Because it looks like I can take tomorrow off from work," as he said it I smiled, "we could go snorkeling together to my favourite spot. What do you think?"
"I'd love that," I answered and leaned more towards Steve as he pulled me closer and we both fall asleep under the Southern Cross.