NINE

"I was thinking," Steve began as we we're enjoying dinner at the Tropic grill restaurant, one of local best spots, "my old navy buddy owns a cottage on Cook Islands," I looked up at him from my wild salmon as he continued, "he's offered me bunch of times to come visit but I never did. I was busy but also didn't wanna go alone. I was talking to him today and he said it's free until Saturday. I was wondering if you'd wanna come?"

In the afternoon next day we landed on Aitutaki Island.
Steve's friend was waiting for us.
"Hi Jim," Steve brought the big guy into a hug.
"What's up buddy, I'm glad you could finally make it," he greeted Steve as we stepped out of a small plane.
"This is Sami," Steve introduced me.
"Nice to meet you Sami," he hugged me as well and took my bag.
We climed to his Jeep and after about 30 minutes parked on the beach.
"This is it," he proudly guided us inside a small cottage which was merely 25 meters from the ocean. There were 2 sun lounges outside, small table with chairs as well as a blue kayak boat.

 There were 2 sun lounges outside, small table with chairs as well as a blue kayak boat

It the centre was large bed with white sheets and white curtains hanging on both sides. It looked cosy. Me and Steve both looked at each other. We knew the bed will get lot of use.
"You can open the windows wide and have uninterrupted view to the ocean," Jim unlocked the window covers.

"This is for you," Jim handed us grocery bags and set of keys.
"If you'll need something else call me. Otherwise I wish you both great time, enjoy the beach and I'll pick you up Saturday morning," he hugged us both.
"It's great to see you again," he said before he turned around and winked at Steve.
"What was that?" I looked at Steve with laugh on my face after Jim left.
"I think he knew what I'm about to do now," he took me in his arms, kissed me deeply and pushed me on the bed.

When I woke up, Steve was still asleep. The stress from last few days finally cought up with him. I let him rest and went for a walk.

Our cottage sat on a side of large lagoon. I saw fish swimming around corals. Sand was already warm from the sun as I walked barefoot. The view on the ocean was breathtaking. I noticed hammock hanging in between trees.

I walked further until I sat down to the sand and stretched my legs

There was no one around. Sound of incoming waves was the only noise. It was so peaceful.

I walked back to the cottage.
I removed my silky spaghetti strap top and bikini bottom I was wearing.
I climed on our bed towards softly breathing Steve.
He was laying naked under thin white blanket which covered him from waist down. His tanned skin contrasted with white cotton.
I planted soft kiss to his abdomen, tracing edges of his defined muscles. I kissed his naval.
I moved up leaving traces of kisses all the way to his neck.
"Hmmm, good morning," he turned his head towards me with his eyes still closed. It was my invitation. I put kiss on his left eyelid, then right, his nose, lower lip, then upper one before I pushed myself deep into his mouth.
His left arm grabbed my back and with one swift movement he turned me over which made me laugh. I didn't expect it.
I was now laying on my back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and traced my index fingers up and down on his sides.
He leaned in to kiss me. I put my fingers of one hand into his hair while the other reached down and wrapped around his manhood. He exhaled into my mouth and looked at me passionately.
I led him to my entrance while our sights still connected.
When he entered I arched my back as he filled me. He grabbed me around my back and thrusted again and again. I smiled to the sensation which spread throug my body.
He kissed me on top of my chest, grabbed my left boob into his palm and squeezed.
My legs bent up to my body allowing him to penetrate deeper. He was now merely milimetres away from my cervix.

I pushed into his chest. He turned on his back with me now on top. I started riding him hard. He grasped my boobs into his hands before sliding them on my butt to hep me move.

I stopped my movements and layed down on him, my head on his chest. He wrapped his hands around my back. None of us wanted to finish yet.

With him still inside me I slided from him on my left side, my right leg around his waist and he turned towards me. We both began to move staring into each other's eyes.

I looked at his lips. He moved closer to mine for long soft kiss.
I opened my mouth allowing his toungue to wrap around mine as he sucked on it. He knew very well what to do with a woman and his aim was to please me.
With our lips still connected we both achieved sensation at the same time, deepening loving connection.

After we took the kayak out in the afternoon I grabbed my book and layed into the hammock. Steve came later with 2 glasses of Mojito and climed next to me, "What are you reading?"
"Michelle Obama's biography."
"How is it?" Steve asked sipping on his drink.
"There are some interesting parts. But you can't run for president?"
"Yeah," he laughed and put his head down on a small pillow, "why is that?"
"I don't wanna be first First Lady."
He smiled and closed his eyes, "And I was just about to."
He had his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.
"How long do you wanna stay?" He asked.
"You mean in Hawaii?"
"Yes."
"Don't know. How long do you want me to stay?" I moved my head on Steve's chest as my finger stroked around his naval.
"As long as you want."
I smiled, "I will have to be back at work in LA 2 weeks from Monday."
"Until then?" I didn't see his face but sensed he was smiling.
"Until then," I answered and started kissing his chest.

I was laying on the pation, taking in the heat from the afternoon sun. Steve went for long swim. He disappeared into the ocean before turning around. He waved at me from far and I waved back. He swam back to the beach, run to me and quickly layed on top of me, "Steve, what the hell!" I screamed as his cold body touched my skin, "you're wet!"
"I know," he laughed before sliding to lay next to me.
"Did you have fun," I looked at him, his eyes closed.
"Yeah it was what I need," he relaxed, his chest moving up and down fast as he was trying to catch his breath.
"I though I was what you needed," I teased him and rubbed his chest.
"You are," he grabbed my hand into his.

I was resting in Steve's arms as we were standing on a beach watching the sunset.

"I love you you know," he whispered into my ear as the sun was setting on the horizon.
I was comfortably resting in his arms, "I love you too."