TWENTY FOUR

SAMI'S POV

I was sitting under the roof on Steve's front porch, waiting for him to come home from work. Light rain was coming from the sky. I hoped it wasn't crying on my decision to fly here three days earlier from LA and surprise Steve before our planned trip to Tulum. I couldn't wait to see Steve any longer.

Danny texted me that Steve's already left the office which meant he'll be home in about thirty minutes.

Rain got heavier and was pouring down in thick lines when Steve's car stopped in the driveway.

I heard car doors shut and minute later Steve appeared in the the front garden. He began walking towards the house, playing with his car keys but stopped when he saw me.

"I think I might have hallucinations," he smiled when he stopped one step from me.
"Yeah? What do you see?"
"A beautiful woman, who I wasn't supposed to see for the next three days, is sitting on my porch. I don't think she's real though," he teased. He reached his hand to pull me onto him. His hand slid around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"And if she would do this?" I leaned in and softly kissed him on his lips, "would you believe she is real?"

His body was wet from the rain but I didn't mind.
I briefly looked at him before I moved my kisses to his neck. His grip on me tightened.
"Maybe," he mumbled sofly and deepened the kiss while his palm traveled all over my back.

Steve pushed me backwards towards the front of the house.
"I missed you so much!"

He quickly unlocked the main door and pushed us inside.

I gently bit on his lower lip which made him kiss me with even more passion.

My hands grabbed his short hair and tugged on it.

Steve slid his hands under me and carried me upstairs.

"Steve!" I arched my back when his tongue touched my clit.
"Do you want me to stop?" He teased and unbuttoned his shirt.
I opened my legs even more and checked his now bare torso.
He glanced down to my core. "I'll take that as a no."

"What made you come all the way here?" Steve asked while I was resting my tired body on his.
"I missed you," I confessed.
"You flew all the way just so we could spend few extra days together?"
"I did."
Suddenly I felt self conscious about coming here. "I'm sorry if this is too much I thought -"

I didn't have time to finish because Steve quickly flipped me over and ended up on top of me.
"I'm happy you came." His lips found mine and his leg pushed mine apart.

_ _ _

"Welcome to Tulum," choffeur from our hotel greeted us when we walked out hand in hand from the airport. "My name is Tony."
"Thank you," I smiled at him as he took my bags.
"How was you flight?"
"It was nice, but it's nice to be finally here," I smiled at our driver as he led us to the car. He was no more that thirty, with a nice tan and white smile.

As we were walking to our car Steve tightly squeezed my hand. I smiled at him. His hand left mine and wrapped around my waist to pull me so close to him that I could feel the heat radiating from his body.
"What?"
"He was checking you out," Steve nodded towards our driver.
"No he wasn't," I laughed.
"He was!"

I laughed to myself. "Are you jealous?" I looked up to Steve and squeezed one of his butt cheeks with my palm.
He looked down at me in disbelief of my actions but quickly regained his usual confidence.
"Of course I am," he smiled and kissed me.

"Thank you," I smiled at the bartender and grabbed two beers. We only arrived yesterday but I already loved this place.

On my way back to our lounge chairs I glanced to the water which was sparkling under the sun. This place was spectacular.

Steve was laying on his lounge chair wearing his black swim shorts, his eyes closed

I placed ice cold bottle on his chest.
"Heeey!" He yanked, quickly opening his eyes, "What do you think you're doing?" He smiled and flipped me under him.
"Nothing," I tried to get out of this situation.
"Hm," he mumbled as he was tracing kisses all the way from the side of my neck to my belly button, "I don't think so."

"Steve," I felt throbbing in all the right places but was painfully aware of our surroundings.
"Yes my dear."
"We're not alone here."
He stopped, lifted his head from my belly and looked around.
"Damn civilization."