EIGHT

We must have stayed like that for a long time because my feet were now freezing.
"Let's go inside," I stood up and stretched my arm down to him. He seemed like he didn't really wanted to move, but eventually looked up and grabbed my hand. I put my fingers in between his and we walked inside the house.
"Coffee? Tea? Hot chocolate?" I smiled at him from the kitchen.
"Whiskey."

"I'm going back to bed," Steve emptied his 2nd glass and walked upstairs.

Crrrr, crrrr. Steve phone was begging for attention. It was already 11am.
"Boss, you gotta come here," I heard Kono's voice.
"Will I like it?" Steve could use good news.
"Absolutely!"
"OK," he exhaled, "coming." Today he'd prefer not to be alive.
"Will you come with me?" He looked at me.

We walked hand in hand into Five-0 office.
It was large shiny open area with space in the middle where the whole team was standing around large tablet. They all looked at us as we walked in. Danny smiled at me.
"Sami, this is Chin and Kono and Jerry," Steve pointed.
"And Danny," Danny said pointing at himself.
The team smiled at me.
"Guys, this is Sami."
"Hi everyone," I smiled back.
They all looked oddly happy considering what happened yesterday. It better be good.

"We checked camera footage from inside the bank," Kono began and typed something to the tablet, "Boss, look at this," Kono pointed at frozen video on the large screen hanging from the ceiling, "does he look familiar to you?" she was grinning from ear to ear.
"That's the cop," Steve squeezed my hand.
"Yes. And look what he is doing," Danny joined.
"He's stealing that money," Steve was confused and looked at his colleagues for explanation.
"And now look at the other robbers."
It took Steve only few seconds to understand what Danny meant, "They are all wearing police uniforms. He wasn't a cop, was he. He was one of them," Steve looked at Danny.
"Exactly."
Steve exhaled.
Danny continued, "We checked his fingerprints. His name was Matt Ochuka. He spent 5 years in Halawa for liqueur store robbery before he was released 6 months ago.
Steve turned to me with big smile and gave me big hug. I hugged him back and rubbed his back. They were all watching us.
"What did I say. Girlfriend," Danny quietly giggled to the team making sure Steve couldn't hear him.
"Looks like boss is in love," Kono agreed, "it was about time."
"She's pretty, too," Chin said towards Danny who nodded with his head quickly.

Steve opened his office door for me, "Can you wait here for me? I'll be right back."
"Sure."
He returned to his team.
I dared to sit in his black chair. It was comfortable and I spinned around. I was sitting behing large oak wook desk. There were case folders on the left but I didn't wanna snoop. In front of me was an opened laptop. Out of boredome I hit space. I was looking on photo of myself and Steve as his wallpaper. We were laying on sun bed outside bungalow. His arms were wrapped around me, we were both smiling into the camera. I remebered the day he took that photo.

The door opened and Steve walked in. As I was sitting in his chair he sat on the desk in front of me. He didn't mind.
"You need to stay here, don't you?" I understood his look and took his hands into mine.
"I do. I wanna get those guys Sami."
I stood up and put my arms around his neck and smiled at him.
He put me in his embrace and pulled me closer, turned his head slightly to the left and kissed me.
"Here, take my car," he handed me his keys, "we'll take Danny's."

"Bye guys," I waved at the team as Steve walked me to the elevator.

I was already asleep when he got back.
I heard him remove all his clothes and threw it on the chair. He lifted the blaked and pulled himself behind me.
"Did you get them?" I mummled still half asleep.
"We did," he confirmed happily.
Last thing I remember were his arms around my body.

I walked to the bedroom after shower. Naked. Morning sex is always good idea.
Steve was stretched on the bed still slightly sweaty after what we did not even 10 minutes ago. He looked at me visibly pleased with the view.

I layed down to the free spot next to him and used his stretched arm as my pillow

"Steve?" I kissed his cheek.
"Yes baby?" his eyes tracing the ceiling fan.
"Have you ever had anal sex?"
"Yes. I did," he didn't move.
"Did you like it?"
He looked at me, "I did like it but the woman has to enjoy it as well. Otherwise it takes the fun away," he smiled and kissed me on my forehead.
"I wanna try," I said.
"Have you ever?"
"No, but I want to. With you."
"Sami," he lifted himself up removing his arm from under my head in the process, "don't get me wrong, I'd love to do anal with you but the last thing I want is to hurt you and especially if you've never..."
I stopped him putting my inxed finger on his mouth, "You're not gonna hurt me," my hand moved to his biceps, "I wanna feel you deep inside me," I teased him.
He exhaled, "You're not gonna make today easy, are you? Are you 100% sure you wanna do this?"
"Yes."
"Ok, we can try it sometimes." He moved towards me and gave me long kiss. He was excited about it too.
"Do you have any plans for next hour?" I winked at him.
"I suppose I'm free," he smiled and put his lips on mine again.

He got up and reached for tube of lube from the night stand.
I turned on my fours. He positioned himself behind me and squeezed some of the cool gel on my tight entrance and massaged it in with his thumb. It felt strange but I was aroused.
He moved closer so his penis was now touching my entrance.
"If anything, if it hurts, tell me and I'll stop," he assured more himself than me.
"Got it."

He pushed in just the tip.
"Ah," I squeezed my eyes. It hurt as he stretched me for the first time.
He pulled out.
"You're good?" he run his hand on my back.
"Yeah," I wanted this.
"Try to relax. It will help."
He entered his tip again but didn't move completely out instead pushed deeper.
He exhaled in pleasure, "You're so tight."

He was moving quite slowly, not wanting to cause me any more pain. He pushed half way in and waited for me to relax. When he moved again it was still slightly uncomfortable but it didn't hurt anymore.

He pushed himself all the way in and stayed there. I was now stretched enough for his penis to fit and began to enjoy his movement.

He moved in and out completely, I arched my back as my nerves sent pleasure to my whole body.

As he saw me enjoy it he could finally enjoy himself as well.
His hands grabbed my butt as he began thrusting faster. I exhaled and pushed my butt against him.

He pushed into me few more times before quickly pulling out and sending waterfall of warmth on my back.

He layed down on his back.
I rested my head on his chest, "It was really good."
"Yes it was," he closed his eyes smiling and put his hand on my head, gently stroking my hair.

""Yes it was," he closed his eyes smiling and put his hand on my head, gently stroking my hair