chapter 1:in the class

No one's POV
Welcome to the Eternal Algebra Class, longer for E.X.I.T.! Everyone was bored,Liy (in this AU) who was a blue light switch sighed while tapping her pencil on her desk said I'm bored there's nothing to do, when's Four coming back? She whined. Oh hush said Pencil who was an obviously a pencil.
Pencil: he is not coming back for his break for some time.
Liy got annoyed with her.
Liy: you know, I'm bored... Like, REALLY bored... How about we open the door from the back?
Liy reached her hand forward for the knob, she was going to open it, that was until................
"STOP!!"
Liy was immediately stopped by Stapy
Stapy: you can't just open the door like it's a freeway to some candy land! You don't know what could be behind it, it could be another dimension or a wormhole or a black hole that could suck us all up!

Of course, the blue light switch wasn't having any of it.
Liy: oh, shut up you goody two shoes.
Stapy: bruh, I'm not wearing any shoes cuz I have no legs.
Liy: whatever, take a risk for once, everyone makes mistakes.

Stapy: well, it could lead to a big one in the future!Liy: oh hush!Liy slowly held the knob and twisted it, and opened the door to reveal

Liy: oh hush!
Liy slowly held the knob and twisted it, and opened the door to reveal.......

A library...
The library looked very old due to their being dust and cobwebs everywhere.
Liy: see, what did I tell you.
Everyone ran into the library without a care.
Stapy: WAIT! Ugh, they never listen to me. You listen to me right, David?
David went into the library too.
Stapy: ¡_¡ .......
Stapy decided to go in to keep up with the others, he didn't want to get in trouble when Four comes back from his break, which will be half an hour from now.

In said library, since there were cobwebs, there are bound to be spiders in their.
Pencil: I don't see anything interesting here... Cuz you know I'm not really into books.
Braceley who was a bracelet said "I don't know about you but I like it here!!
They other students; Roboty, Loser, David, Match, 8-ball and Dora (comment if I missed anyone else)
Looked around the room, and then Liy saw it.

A blue glowing orb was sitting on a table, it was glowing really bright, Liy was going to touch it, only to be stopped by Stapy, AGAIN!

Stapy: STOP!!
Liy: why?
Stapy: don't touch it, you don't know what it does!!
Liy: I'm pretty sure nothing will happen.
Liy then held the ord in her hands

Then an image of an eye of a reptilian beast appears
Liy: huh?!
Then the eye morphs into a mouth with sharp teeth and roars as loud as Four's own screech

orb: RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
it was so loud that it knocked down the students, cracked some of the windows and knocked down all the books

That's when everything went black.......................