chapter 2: big mistake

........................
.......................
.....................
....................
...................
..................
.................
................
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

4:55 pm

Liy: ugh............... What happened??
Everyone finally woke up after that blow
Stapy: ow, LIY, I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT!
Liy looked around the room
LIy: o-oh, oops........
Liy also noticed the orb was broken and shattered into a million pieces.
Liy: uh oh, that doesn't look good
They looked at the clock
Stapy: OH CRAP, WE NEED TO GET BACK TO THE CLASS ROOM!
Everyone rushes out without thing about cleaning up the mess due to Four coming back from his break.
Everyone was sitting at their desks in pure silence and regret
Liy: ............
Dora: Vaya, eso fue in gran error..... (Translation: boy, that was a big mistake......)
And yes that was Spanish
David: Aw, seriously?!

After that....... There was silence........

Four has finally come back from his break
Four: hello, class!!
He said in a happy mood
Four noticed everyone looked worried
Four: is everyone okay?
Liy: u-uh yeah! Sure.......
Four: and Stapy did you watch the class As you were told?
Stapy: hmmm? Yeah, definitely! Hehe!
As sweat came down their faces, but then Four noticed the door cracked open a bit

Four: ..... You did........ Didn't you..................you opened the door.................. Didn't you................. The room with the treasure............... Didn't you...................
Four said ominously, then his face looked really mad and yelled....

Four: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!?! IF YOU OPEN THE DOOR, SOMETHING TERRIBLE WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!

Four: LIY, YOU LIED TO ME!! (Get it?) NOT ONLY THAT, YOU OPENED THE DOOR THAT CLEARLY SAID NOT TO OPEN!!!!!!!!! YOU TOO STAPY, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WATCH YOUR OTHER FRIENDS!
Stapy: I tried to stop them!
Four: STILL, YOU JOINED THEM IN THE ROOM, AND THE REST OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, YOU ALL GET DETENTION, you're all lucky that it's Friday and I'm releasing you tomorrow and Sunday, but when you come back to E.X.I.T. You're are all getting in serious trouble.......
Four then leaves to his office
Stapy: nice going, Liy >:(
Liy: oh, shut up!

5:29pm

Four was sleeping in his office, but then the spirit of the orb came...........

It flew into the office with several other animal and beast like spirits as well flying out of the mind of Four, the main spirit was directly in Four's view as Four slowly woke up.
Four: huh?!
???: Hello number creature....
Four: who are you?!
???: Oh? Me? Oh, you don't have to worry much about me.... I just want you........ To join.......... Me....................
Four couldn't believe what he was seeing, a reptilian like creature was staring and talking to him.
Four knew he couldn't trust him but had to go with the flow.
Four: join you for what?
???: Together we can have power, we can rule this island, we can rule Goiky........
So what do you say..........
Four: .....................................................no...........................I will not join you..........
???: What?!
Four: I'm not sure what you want, but I'm sure it won't be any good.
???: I see.... Then do you want to know the real reason why I'm here?
Four: what?
The thing only said one word...

???:ReVeNgE...........
Four: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???: Ever since I existed, I've wanted to get revenge on all the people who wronged me and I won't let the innocent go either, and starting with YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Without any warning, the spirit pounced inside Four, then after that, he felt pain inside is mind and outside everywhere
Then one of his eyes then turned bright green
Four: nng! Hhhhhhngg, Argh! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that, there was nothing but silence.......

Liy's POV
"Ugh, dealing with Stapy was already bad enough, now we have detention, that's just great..."
We've been in here for over an hour now
But then me and the others heard a very loud yell
"What the flip was that?!"
Without any notice, our teacher Four bursts through the door to see him looking stressed with one of his eyes green... He then said: everyone dismissed.
But not in his usual happy mood. But a rather raspy and kind of sick way. I know this doesn't sound like me when it comes to our teacher but I firmly asked in concern if he was okay, he only moaned in response, but then he looked angrily at me with now both eyes green, I stepped away quickly in pure terror. It looked like he was transforming.... "Oh God!" Four started to grow long claws both from his fingers and toes, sharp fangs started to grow out from his teeth and from his lips, pointy plate like spines grew from his back and shoulders, horns also grew from his head, he sprouted a lengthy tail from his behind with spikes in it and grows a snout. He then growled at all of us. His eyes were pure green with no pupils, no irises,nothing.... just green empty eyes...

He growled at us ready to attack, luckily I had a knife in handy just in case, I defended the others (yes, even Stapy, sure he is annoying but I had to protect them

He growled at us ready to attack, luckily I had a knife in handy just in case, I defended the others (yes, even Stapy, sure he is annoying but I had to protect them.)
I launched myself forward and stabbed the monster in the back since he was on all fours now (Get it? I'm I'll stop with the puns..... For now) Blue blood dripped all over me when I stabbed him, but he quickly knocked be back and I hit my head against the wall, the monster we knew as Four stomped on my knife breaking it in two.

 For now) Blue blood dripped all over me when I stabbed him, but he quickly knocked be back and I hit my head against the wall, the monster we knew as Four stomped on my knife breaking it in two

"Oh, great now what?!" Then the monster inhaled us like Kirby and we all got in.....

Then we woke up.... Outside..... Out of Four's head.... But just because it was dangerous inside doesn't mean it's safe on the outside, cuz on the outside..... FOUR WAS STILL A MONSTER!!
I punched him in the face before we ran off.