chapter 6: roses

*major blood and warning warning*
(On to Foldy, Stapy, and Marker.)
Stapy was holding a gun in his hand getting ready to strike any thing that was going to hurt his friends, especially his crush: Foldy.
Stapy: ugh, if Liy hadn't messed with that stupid door then we wouldn't have to be here and have a risk to be damned!!
Stapy yelled Marker tries to calm him but he wasn't having any of it until...
Foldy: Stop!
Foldy firmly said, Stapy snapped back to his senses. He saw the worried look in her turquoise blue eyes and stuttered.

Stapy: uh, I-I'm sorry... I'm just stressed out and I don't want you or Marker hurt or killed. I d-didn't mean to yell.
Foldy: n-no, your ok, no need to worry.
They looked at each other while smiling for a bit

Marker: SHIP!!!!! ^w^But they soon lost eye contact because they saw something strange yet beautiful

But they soon lost eye contact because they saw something strange yet beautiful.....

A garden of PURPLE roses?

Foldy: woah, strange..... A garden in the forest......
She very slowly walked towards the garden to get a closer look.
They had a shiny violet glow. "H-hey guys!" Foldy stuttered.
Stapy: what is it?
Foldy: I found a garden full of..... Purple roses.
Marker: purple? Just like my cap!
Foldy got closer and closer to the strange colored plants.
Stapy had a very bad feeling about these so called roses until they started to move a bit?!
Yeah, the flowers started to move a little.
Foldy:!!!!???!?! What the?!?!
Rose: ¥0u z40u!dn't H4√3 (0m3 H34E..........
Foldy: *gasps*
Then.......................

*SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Foldy: ggrrkuk!!
Blood streamed from her mouth......
Its thorny vines stabbed her chest!
Stapy: FOLDY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two more vines stab her one on her side and another right through her right eyeFoldy: h-help me Stapy

Foldy: h-help me Stapy...!!
She said as she was somehow still alive but slowly and painfully dying.
Her mouth was full of blood whenever she cried for help, these roses weren't ordinary unnatural colored plants but rather deadly flowers....
Stapy hopped to go and help his friend but was slapped away by a vine like hand leaving a large scratch mark on his face. By the time he got up Foldy already fell unconscious mostly from shock.
Stapy's eyes were filled with tears because he couldn't save his friend in time.
Stapy: F-Foldy.... I-I'm sorry............. I'm so sorry................. I couldn't save you in time............. Please forgive me..........

*RRRRROOOOOARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Stapy opened his eyes once sad into pure shock, awe, and felt terrified
It was foldy but her body was all blooded and her eye that wasn't stabbed was black with a white pupil and had a devilish smile on her. She was floating in mid-air due to the vines, with one of the vines she tried to attack Marker but Staph managed to get Marker out of the way in time. They wanted to save their friend but the only decision left available was to just run away. So they proceeded.
Marker: oh god! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?!
Stapy: idk, just keep runni-
He didn't finish is sentence as he was tripped by a fine and was tied up from it.
Marker: Stapy!!!!
Foldy then lifelessly stared at Staph getting ready to strike like a cobra, but Stapy found a nearby knife and picked it up quickly.
Stapy: I'm sorry about this!
He then cuts one of the vines which resulted a painful and loud screech from Foldy, Stapy got up and hopped away with Marker.
Stapy: gah, we got to find a way to turn her back.
Marker: yeah!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello, guys! I just wanted to let you guys know that this story is still on hiatus I just wanted to finish a chapter I didn't finish, I'll update to the next chapter later...
So while in sixth grade while I was making my paper book version of this, I honestly didn't know why I made Foldy a flower themed monster, I just thought it would be cool. I was originally going to show the paper book to my class but I didn't get the chance to because, one: School, two: I didn't finish it before the last day of school I was only like a quarter done with it, and three: I could have shown it in 7th grade but I got transferred to a new middle school. I'm currently in 8th grade right now. (little bit of an edgy one .-.) I trying to get A's and B's so I need to pay more attention and study more. I mean my grades were still good before I even went to 8th grade but after a long time without school, you kind of forget some stuff, haha. But I'm not even sure you even read this far but It's ok and I'll see you guys on the next chapter of this story which is still on hiatus.
Bfb belongs to Jacknjellify
The orb au belongs to me (Rihanna Tetteh)