chapter 7: broken time....

gorey images warning
Stapy's POV
Me and Marker kept running until we reached into the middle of the forest, the flower monster that was once their friend Foldy couldn't find them.
"Thank god, *pants* that was TOO close....." I sighed.
"U-uh, where are we." Marker asked confused on where we were. It was when quickly they almost instantly realized that they were lost.... Great.....
It was dark and barely any light coming from the sky, it wasn't normal, there were dark grey skies. And it wasn't even cloudy it was just dark grey...... There was no sun or moon.... I didn't even know what time it was, I checked at my watch.... It was 5:57 pm. How long have we been here?......
"We need to find the others before you know who does who knows what."
We had to get out, we can't be stuck here... We'll find a way out.......

Somehow....

No-one's POV
Loser, Cake and Eggy were trying to find their way in the forest to see if they could see Four..... Nothing was found.
Loser held his flashlight up so they could see what's in the dark forest. Still nothing.
Cake: "I'm kinda scared..."
Loser: "don't worry, nothing's going to hurt any of you, not on my watch."
Eggy: "he's right, we will get through this. "
Cake: "ok."
They all looked around, still nothing.....
Until

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

A scream was heard from a fair distance, they all panicked and ran to see who was in trouble....
Oh god, they found one of their friends: Clock
...but not in one peace..... He was being attacked by a some wild dog creature but it was not quite a wild dog, blood bushes out everywhere, tons of blood flowed through Clock's mouth. He struggled to breathe and fight back. He was gurgling through his word. "HE-Help Me-e!!"
Loser quickly pulled out a gun Loser got from the shelter and shot the beast in the head which instantly killed it.
The continued screeching stopped but he was whimpering. He could barely move but shiver and shake a little. He had tears in his eyes parts of him were broken and he had a slashed stomach with some intestines coming out and both of his legs were blooded and almost crippled but not quite as he will still be able to walk but would more than likely limp on every step he took.

 He had tears in his eyes parts of him were broken and he had a slashed stomach with some intestines coming out and both of his legs were blooded and almost crippled but not quite as he will still be able to walk but would more than likely limp on...

He still laid there shivering. Be fire looking at Loser, Cake, and Eggy. Still in pain but happy to see them.
Loser: "don't worry, Clock. I'm going to heal you."
He brought out some wrapping bandages he got from the shelter as well.

Later....
After Clock was healed, his stomach, parts of his legs and part of his head was covered in wrapping bandages and he looked a little bit like a mummy but not really. He was somewhat able to walk, he asked what was happening now.
Loser: "we're trying to find Four and try to stop this spirit from ruling over the island."
Clock: "y-yeah, but how do we stop him?"
Loser: "we don't know but were going to find away..."
Clock looks down at the dead corpse of the canine like creature it twitched a little but that was about the only type of movement it did before the movement stopped completely, Blood still flooded from head where it has been shot. Its cut was dark brown with some stripe markings that were black, its paws were also black and it had a long muzzle with two rows of sharp and slightly jagged teeth. It's tail was tufted, it had pointed ears that were torn, it's claws were greyish and had yellow glowing eyes. Oh god, was it a horrifying sight....
The four of them walked into the forest with Clock limping a bit
....
Clock looked back at the beast, remembering that horrible experience...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GAAAAAH! I'M SORRY CLOCK FANS, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME D:
Poor Clock tho. I wanted to be more edgy because this is supposed to have gore in it.
Sorry for doing something graphic but in the description before reading the story it DID say that there was going to be gore in it. But that's just me right now. Hope you enjoyed it since I'm off of hiatus. so I don't like this chapter that much, that's because I'm still warming up so I'll probably type in a better chapter next time. I can't believe I'm turning 14 next month! :0
Au belongs to me (Rihanna Tetteh)
Bfb and characters belongs to Jacknjellify