Chapter 1- It begins

5 years later...
"Y/n! Come on! It's dinner time!" Mrs l/n shouted from the porch.
"Coming mommy!" The little girl responded as she pushed herself up to stand. She rushed through the long seeming grass as fast as her five year old legs could carry her and jumped into her moms arms.
Her mom peppered her face with kisses and the little girl giggled.
"That tickles mommy!" Her laugh rang throughout the field they owned in their deserted little town.
"Okay. Time for dinner sweetheart. Now, what would you like to eat?" The soft mother asked the girl on her hip as she stroked the giggling girls cheek.
"Pasta!" The girl spoke with a pizzazz in her voice.
"Okay sweetheart, we can have pasta."
The mom closed the netted door behind her with her foot as she carried her daughter inside.
She sat her little girl down at the table and started to boil the water.
"Mommy! I met a friend today." The girl jumped as she remembered her adventures.
"Oh really and what was this persons name?"
"I don't remember."
"Hmmm... well what did she look like?"
"She has green eyes and a long brown ponytail and her skin was like the moon! And she had a fancy dress on with a weird picture on the front."
The mother stopped stirring the pot seemingly in shock.
"What did the picture look like sweetheart?"
"It was a picture of a birdy holding a pointy stick and a wand with stars coming out of it."
The mother slammed her hands down on the table and the spoon in her hands hit the table loudly as well.
How the hell did they find us? The mother thought in her head.
Those witches will never take my daughter
The mom looked around as if to try to play off her unexpected rage.
"You okay mommy?"
"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine sweetie, I think I just burnt my hand on the pot a little."
"Okay mommy." The cheery girl went back to her coloring book and waited for her food to be served to her. The mom blanked out as she continued to cook.
After dinner the little ball of joy ran upstairs for a bath and the night went smoothly.
While Mrs l/n was still on edge she knew that nothing would happen tonight. She knew her daughter would sleep safe in her little pink bed and she would have dreams of whatever she wished for her birthday.
She was safe.
At least for now.
As for the Mrs, she would have to come up with a plan.