Chapter 11- figuring it out

The next morning was Sunday and the whole pack went to Derek's loft to figure stuff out.
Derek was an older werewolf in Scott's pack which contained Scott and all of his supernatural friends... and stiles.
They all stood around Derek's desk and sheets of paper collided in their brains.
"Okay so tell me exactly what happened." Derek asked Scott.
"We were all cleaning and then y/n went to get her phone in the waiting room. While she was doing that the door exploded and I pulled her into the back room. A dark mist came in and formed a person. She just looked at us and I told her to leave and she did. Nothing has happened since."
Derek nodded and everyone else seemed confused.
"What did the woman look like?" Lydia spoke up.
"She was dressed in all black. I don't think she had feet, it was just the mist, and she didn't have eyes, just black holes and she was old. Wrinkly."
Stiles tapped his foot and Lydia furrowed her brows. Lydia turned on her heels and walked to the couch.
"What are you doing?" Stiles asked.
"Getting my sketchbook. I feel like I've drawn something like this." She spoke as she rummaged.
"Like just cause or was this like a banshee, sight seeing future, glass ball thing?" Stiles clarified.
"A banshee thing." She said seriously.
"Okay, Great." Stiles mumbled, splitting 'okay' into two syllables.
Lydia pulled out her book and opened it to her most recent drawing.
"That's it! That's the woman!" Scott piped up as he vigorously poked the sheet.
Derek took the book from Lydia and stared at it for a long time.
"I've never seen this before." Derek shook his head.
Everyone else did too and Lydia took it back.
"Wait, Lydia. Can I take that from you? Maybe Deaton can find something in the book he has."
Lydia ripped the page out and handed it to Scott. He folded it and put it in his pocket.
"What do I tell y/n? She can't unsee what she saw."
"What if she can?" Derek asked.
"What do you mean?" Theo asked.
"We can wipe her memory of what happened last night." Derek continued.
"How?" Stiles asked as he voice cracked.
"Ask Deaton. He has something for it. I know, I've used it before."
Scott nodded and walked out of the apartment. He had business to get to.
Scott walked to the clinic and opened up the new door.
"Sorry we are closed you'll have to come back la-" Deaton said before he looked up to see his werewolf friend "Scott? What are you doing here?"
"I need some information."
Deaton nodded and took Scott to the back room.

Y/n sat on her bed with Hudson next to her.
"What if they figure me out? What if they find out I'm the one who led the witch there? What if they don't want me anymore? They will think I'm crazy! Who's gonna believe that witches exist." She shook her head and sighed as she leaned into Hudson.
"It's okay y/n. They don't have to know. And if they leave you, that's their fault, witch or not."
Y/n let a single tear fall from her eye.
"I had gotten so close to them" she paused for a moment "Maybe this is why I've never really had friends since I got dragged into this whole mess."
I released myself from his warmth and looked at his eyes.
"Am I really that much of a burden?"
"Shut up y/n!" Hudson started "you are not a burden. You're a gift. And if someone can't see that, that's on them. It's their fault for being blind to my best friends awesomeness."
He side hugged me and I smiled.
"Thanks Hudson."
"No problem y/n."