Chapter 5- New School

Y/n and Hudson entered the inner city of Beacon Hills. It was a very cute city at that. It looks so much more modern then anything Y/n has ever been in.
They pulled up to their house that y/ns momma had bought. She was crazy rich from family funds and they lived in the place with little to spend money on, so it was all saved up.
Momma said through a letter that she thinks they will be able to live here safely forever and god does y/n hope she's right.
Hudson and y/n brought in boxes from the car.
"God, What is this now? House number four?" He asked as he stretched out his spine.
"Yep. Why? Is it hurting your back old man?"
"Maybe it would hurt a little less if you could woosh it all inside with magic." He mocked.
"You know I can't do that. Magic comes with a price. It's not just inside of me."
"Well I wish it was. It would make our lives a shit tone easier." He sighed.
"Our lives?" She asked raising one brow.
"Yes our! I mean, I'm basically you're second half!"
Y/n rolled her eyes and walked back out to get more boxes. Twenty minutes later everything was inside and we started to unpack.
"How much are we planning on putting out?" Y/n ask as she makes a double chin to look at everything in a box.
"Well that depends. How long are we planning on staying here?" Hudson points at me.
She put down the brown vase and shrugged.
"Forever." She says.
"Then everything." He sassed.
She threw a cushion at his head and he dodged it.
"Oh is that how it's gonna be?" He asked.
"Yep." She joked.
Y/n ran around the house trying to avoid him.
"Come here you brat!" He tried to catch up to her but She knew the house better.
Y/n hid in a closet and tried to slow her breathing.
She heard footsteps creak in the hallway she was in and saw his figure walk past her.
She huffed in relief and then the doors slammed open.
"Gotcha!" He pulled her out and tickled her sides.
"Hudson! Hudson stop! That tickles!"
He let go of her and she tried to let her breathing go back to normal.
"You're such an idiot." Y/n said flicking him.
"Rude! I'm trying to help you unpack and you're over here abusing me!" He said gesturing to the spot where she flicked him.
"Oh, poor baby! Are you gonna live?" Y/n mocked.
"I don't know. I might die. I could. I could bleed out. And all over your new house too. How tragic?"
"Very." She teased
They walked back into the living room and unpacked more.
By the time they were done it was about midnight.
"You should get some sleep. You have school tomorrow." Hudson spoke after she yawned.
"And you don't?" Y/n interrogated
"No I do, but I'm just not as much of a bitch if I don't get sleep."
She sucker punched him.
"See! Exactly my point."
"Fuck you!" She shouted as she ran up the stairs.
"Goodnight! Love you too!" He laughed.
"Whatever!" Y/n closed her door and looked at the window from the opposing wall.
Well that's so safe. She said sarcastically to herself as she got into bed.
She tried to turn out the lights and sleep but something was keeping her awake. She didnt know if it was nervousness or if it was magic but it was something.
She tossed and turned in her purple sheets and couldn't get comfortable.
Y/n closed her eyes and soon they drifted off to sleep.

"Come on. Don't be such a baby!"
"I am not a baby!"
"What ever, baby."
"Oh I see what you did there!"

Y/n woke up to an annoying sound blasting in her ear. She got up and took a shower. She couldn't remember any picture in her dream but just voices. Hers and someone else's. It was a man but it wasn't Hudson or any other guy Shes met before. Shes usually pretty good at remembering people.
Y/n hopped downstairs and saw Hudson making eggs.
"Well good morning ya wet mop! Want some eggs?"
She nodded and sat down.
"Ya gonna put on some pants today?" He laughed.
"Oh ha ha. Yes I'm gonna put on pants! But why are you looking in the first place?"
"Hey, you can't call me a man hoe! I'm gay!"
Y/n laughed out loud as she snapped a piece of bacon.
"You wish Hudson!"
"Yeah well I'm anything but straight when it comes to you." He chuckled.
"Rude! I am very attractive!"
"Yeah, Maybe next to a garbage can!"
She chucked a piece of raw bacon at it forehead and it stuck.
Y/n laughed so hard she fell out of her chair.
"I'm glad my misery pleases you." He smirked.
Y/n finished eating with a giggle and then went upstairs to get ready. She put on her favorite cute outfit and headed downstairs.
"Are you driving or am I?" Hudson asked rhetorically.
"I'm fifteen Hudson. You are." She shoved the keys into his chest and he cracked a smile as they left.
The drive to the high school wasn't as far as Y/n thought.
They showed up pretty quickly and Hudson parked right in front.
"Well. Welcome to your last couple months of freshman year." Hudson said as he smiled down on her. Y/n never really realized how small she must seem when she moved out of the quaint little town.
Compared to everyone here she just seemed like a speck.
Y/n breathed nervously and Hudson grabbed her hand and squeezed it reassuringly.
"You'll do great. I know it. You're smart and funny and kind. You'll make lots of friends."
Y/n nodded and walked into her new school