chapter one

Coralines Pov

The sun wouldn't leave me alone this morning. It's bright UV rays skimmed through my curtains and onto me. My pink hair falling in spirals as I sat up. A lazy yawn edged from my mouth. The house smelt bare and of spring mornings and trees from the neighbouring forest. Natsu didn't come home again last night, he hasn't really made an appearance since Lucy Heartfilla showed up. Don't get me wrong she's a sweet girl but her voice is annoying and she doesn't let my brother out of her grubby grasp... now my good mood Is nonexistent.

After a relaxing shower I dried my long curly pale pink hair and styled it in a fishtail braid. I was wearing a bright green school girl skirt with a white long sleeved ruffled button up. High socks and Mary Jane shoes. I fished with wearing my crimson ribbon bow that my dragon had made before he left. I locked the door and made my way to the guild.

I opened the heavy paneled doors and stepped inside. The guild was lively as usual. My brother in the center of a fight. I shook of the storm clouds that I felt and went to find Wendy and Carla.

"Good morning Wendy, Carla!" I skipped over to there table a bright smile on my face. Carla nodded in reply and sipped her tea. "Morning Cora! Say want to go on a mission?" Before replying to Wendy I was cut off from Master.

"Everyone for the past week I have been busy deciding who will take a place in this year's S-class trials!" Hoots from the guild were quickly sushed by Erza. Mira and Guildarts joined them both on the stage. They went on a but before telling us who would be participating.

"Natsu Dragneel."
'Brother'

"Grey Fullbuster"
'Mister'

"Freed Justine"
'His hair is pretty

"Cana, Juvia and Mest!"

I quickly zoned out of the rest of the announcements and walked over to Natsu-nii,
"Well done big brother!" I smiled brightly he returned the smile before trotting over to another guild brawl.

"Not even a good morning." My mood turned sour as I left the guild.
'I need to blow off some steam'