chapter six

Coralines Pov

Alot has changed in three years. The first thing being I found my mate...well two mates. Yeah two mates. They get along great which is a good thing, can you imagine how awkward it be if they didn't? Joined the same guild, 'Sabertooth' it had become number one now that Fairytail was at the bottom. Another change would be that my magic power had tripled. Because of the low ammount of jobs training had become my best friend. Kinna had become like my mother figure. She had taken the duty of coming round my house and making sure my food supplies were stocked up to the brim. She was now stationed in my spare room because the dorms had been bulldozed down a year ago.

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey." I graded at Kinnas remark. "Nooo~ too bright." I whined she mearly giggled and flounced out my room.

I stumbled down the stairs half dressed and my hair like a bush. "Now isn't that a sight for sore eyes." I winced at Stings remark. "Good morning you light bulb." I wasn't really one for childish nicknames buts it's the morning. Sting laughed me off and hugged me from behind. I sighed softly and rested my throbbing head against his own.

"How's Lector?"
"How about you ask him yourself. The gangs all here." I giggled and made my way into the kitchen seeing most of the people I love.

"Good morning sweetheart. Your boyfriends wouldn't leave without seeing you. Them passing through  Magnolia is very... unusal." I giggle at her sarcastic tone. Hugging my broad shouldered mate. I pecked him on the cheek. He flushed and Sting whined "Unfair." He pouted like a child until I kissed his cheek as well.

Kianna giggled girlishly and served breakfast.