chapter twelve

Time skip to Grand Magic Games

~flashback~

Coraline made a B-line to a vacant table. The older members eyes never leaving her. Natsu has picked himself of the floor Lucy rubbing his back lightly.

"A-ah now that little ordeal is over let's see who was chosen to participate in the Grand Magic Games!" A nervous Kinna exclaimed trying to diffuse the stuffy tension.

Nods of agreement broke through the guild. "For Fairytail Team A is:

Erza Scarlet,

Gray Fullbuster,

N-natus Dragneel,

Lucy Heartfilia

And finally Wendy Marvell."

"Wait me really? B-but I'm so small!" Cried a shocked Wendy.

"It's ok Wendy! You'll do great!" Lucy replied to her fellow guild mate
Lucy anxiously looked over to her secluded guild mate 'Coraline Dragneel'. She hadn't forgot what Coraline had said about her in her fit of rage, neither did she blame her. Lucy really did take away Natsu. Poor Coraline must have been so scared walking home alone and here Lucy was only a few minutes away. Lucy looked down angry tears filled her eyes. 'I'm so stupid...'

"Hey Luce, I know you upset about Cara but don't worry. I'll talk to her and everthing will be ok!" Nastu shouted slightly "I'll even ask her to apologise to you for calling you that. It was silly of her." Natsu grinned.

"Sure." Lucy nodded smiling. 'Was it silly natsu? You really did neglect her...'

~flashback over~

"Now everyone according to the rules all guild members must be by their Inns by 12 o'clock. Otherwise they are disqualified." Levy explained. Fairytail nodded and set off around Crocus.

-Skip to a certain fight-

"Hey did you hear Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney is having a fight?"

"No way! Sting and Rogue never participate in fights anymore!"

"Hurry Lucy I smell something off from the crowd!" Natsu yelled dragging a disevelled Lucy behind him

"Wait Nastu slow down!"
Nastu pushed his way through the hoard of people.
"Is that all? Who's next?" A fimilar light blond yelled towards the cheering onlookers. Below him were a huddle of battered and knocked out opponents.

"Hey you! What are you doing?" Nastu yelled. Sting pulled his attention from the crowd to zero in on the salmoette.

"Natsu Dragneel? I heard you were back from taking yor seven year nap!" Sting taunted.

"Never mind that, why do you smell like a dragon? Where you raised by one?" Nastu asked slightly urgently

"You could say that, you see unlike you or you fake slayer friends me, Rogue and Queen, we are true dragon slayers," Natsu stood confused, Sting carried on.

"You see we killed our dragons to gain maximum power!" Natsu growled dangerously, Lucy gasped appalled.

"Why you-"

"That's enough Sting, Nastu."

"Cara!"         "My queen!"

Gomen for the wait! School has started again and it is my last year! Also, I was thinking of doing some of my own ideas for the games as I haven't watched the anime in like three years >¤<.
So I hope you like this chapter!