chapter nine

Three years later.

Location: Crocus

Timeline: a week before GMG

Coralines Pov

I was slitting in a small cafe. You normally don't find them in Crocus due to it being a holiday destination and tourist spot but I liked this one. A little on the pricey side but It was quiet and not a alot of customers which is a win win.

The bell on the door rings and in struts my two beautiful mates. Sting smirking as per usual and Rogue emotionless face. Lector and Frosh  close at their heels. I squeal slightly and scoop up the two exceeds. I had unofficially adopted them as my children, Frosh already called me Mama and Lector slips up alot. Not that I minded in my head they where my children so I didn't really care.

Sting hugs me and inhales my scent. As he let go he was replaced with Rogues arms.

We then sat down a waitress coming over and taking orders. "So boys how have you too been?" My question seemed to sit in the air for a while before a response was given.
"Great, we preparing for the games...say have you been to your guild I heard they returned." I lowered my eys slightly shaking my head. "N-no. I haven't really had the time." Before I couldn't be called out on the ovious lie their drinks came.

Different topics were discussed and them it was time to go.

I stood outside the cafe. Sting on my left and Rogue on my right we were all laughing.
"Ok you guys need to go it's late. I'm heading back home now." They nodded. Sting wrapped me up in his arms, warmth everywhere. Rogue then did the same, a cooler feeling washing over me. I then said goodbye to the little cuties before leaving on a train.

Back to Magnolia I go. Kianna is most likely worried about me.

~little note, so I've kinda planned the next few chapters but I would really like if you commented on them to make sure they are going in the right direction Dioch!~