Chapter Eighteen

Note: the games may not be in correct order. I'm skipping to Mirajanes fight

This chapter may be inappropriate for younger audiences rating 15+

The last two days have been hard on Fairytail, all their guildmates had been defeated and targeted. Not only was it annoying them but they were getting pumped for the next fight where they could finally climb the ranks.

"And now I am please to announce the battle between the two beauties: Jenny VS Mirajane!"

Down on the pitch Jenny a blonde busty woman with a designer dress and smirk stood opposite to Mirajane. Mira was sporting her usual lengthed dress but coloured black, her hair naturally wavy and closed eye smile gracing her beautiful features.

"I'm so glad you agreed to our Pin up battle instead of fighting, I'd rather do things peacefully!" Mira said happily

Jenny on the other hand thought differently, "So how about a wagour?" Her blonde bangs hiding her crazed eyes.

"Oh sure of course!"
"The loser has to pose for Wizard Weekly in their....birthday suit!" Jenny grinned. Mira giggled covering her mouth before agreeing.

The battle comensed. Jenny posing in lewd ways shows her cleavage and thighs in a mouthwatering manner. (I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable)

Mira posed just as well but kept her body desciret...somehow.

"Wait a sec!" With thirty seconds woman from most guilds descended on the 'battle field' eager to show their female charms as well.

"Coraline you go too!"

The pink hair girl felt herself being pushed of the ledge. "Gajeel!!" She recieved a 'Jehe' in response.

" bondage ! "

Coraline was covered in a very tight contraption of white straps. Her breasts were pushed upwards while she stomach was bare for the world to see her mate marks. Her private parts were hardly covered as she stood. She smirked and turned to her two boys. The mate marks pulsing with lust. She smirked licking her lips and winking in their general area.

" EVEN TO STOIC WAR ANGEL CORALINE DRAGNEEL HAS JOINED "

" swimsuits "

Coraline now wore a beige on peice that wrapped around her body snugly. Sunglasses on her head. She giggled picking up Asuka and spinning around the little cowgirl cheering.

"Sting. We need kids asap." Rogue said not taking his eyes of his enchanting mate. Sting nodded biting his lip. 'Her ass...'

" Thigh highs "

Her long creamy legs now adornd a pair of long beige socks with black bows at the top. Coraline like an expert laid on her tummy, kicking her legs up.

" Kitty ears "

She rolled herself and sat up her abs and muscles pulsed slightly.

" Wedding Dresses!!! "

Sting and Rgue have never moved faster in their lives. In a spilt second they were next to Coraline showing her in praise and love.

"Gorgeous" "Goddess" "Beautiful" "Nice ass"

Coraline giggled, she whispered in their ears. They nodded before a throne was created out of seemly nothing, Coraline sat on it her boys either side of looking dangerous and in love. Cameras flicked to them in seconds taking pictures of the couple. It wasnt everday you got to see the legendary couple.

" Now let's please allow Jenny and Mirajane to finish the round of their battle. " occupants left the field, most embarrassed that they actually did that.

"See you later boys~" coraline teased, both boys groaned knowing that this tease was just the start

This is highly inappropriate I apologise to younger audiences but it's like one in the morning and I'm dying of sleep paralysis so sorry..

Edited - but it still sucks T^T