Chapter 21~ MATURE

MATURE CONTENT! 

Chapter: Coraline being marked by her two mates.

A seventeen year old Coraline paced in her cottage, her sock covered feet not making any audible sound as she waited for her mates. She sighed tiredly, it was nearing two am and she was worried, they had promised to come over. Two very slow knocks came from her front door, immediately Coraline's nose could pick up something. Her mates scents were unusually sweet, like an intoxicating mixture of coca and vanilla. Blood rushed to her head, the reason why her precious mates were so late was because they were going through heat. 

Slow footsteps came from the corridor, her mates were growling only her dragons heightened hearing could hear it, they were hungry...for her. Rogue pushed the door open, his dark red eyes locked onto her nightwear form immediately. Coraline's nightdress was almost see threw and with sharp eyes that both Rogue and Sting had they could she her milky pale skin. It had scars that made her look all the more tantalising. Sting pushed past his brother and stalked towards Coraline. Her legs clenched in anticipation as Sting came forward. Him and Rogue picking up the excited smell of her arousal. 

"Mate," The sultry growl that escaped the blond slayer made the pinkette whimper, Rogue moved forward picking the woman up and Sting buried himself in her neck both males soaking up her lushes scent. "Boys, bedroom." With growing lust both males hurried to the bedroom, Rogue dropped the woman on the bed, Sting already beginning to undress him self, leaving only his light trousers on, showing off his tightened tent.  

Rogue moved towards Coraline's body, tearing a hold directly above her chest, pulling it down, the fabric pooling at her waist. Rogue greedily moved towards her breasts, sucking gently, Sting on the other hand kissed Coraline, his pink muscle entering her mouth swallowing her moans, her core already overflowing with essence . Rogue bit her swollen nub, teasing it between his sharp teeth, before pulling away with a pop, Coraline whined in Stings mouth, the blonds fingers began to trace her back, moving downwards until the rested just above her bottom. 

"Speak now or forever hold you peace," Sting whispered detaching himself from his lovers lips, Rogue momentarily stopping his assault to her old breast, "Take me, I'm ready." Both males growled, attacking their lover in different ways, Sting started to suck her neck creating dark purple spots, Coraline gasping every once awhile in appreciation. Rogue took it upon himself to remove the rest of his mates ruined dress. Pulling it down from her hips leaving herself bare, Rogue then undressed himself never taking his red eyes away from Coraline's dripping sex. 

Rogue, now naked leaned down on the bed, smelling his lovers dripping entrance, Coraline stilled. "Rogue no! Its embarrassing!" Rogue ignored his mate and started to prod her lower lips with his pink tongue, Coraline went to push his away when Sting lifted her hands above her head. The blond now also naked, lifted himself above his mate straddling her, 

"Open up princess." Coraline in shock opened her mouth only to have one of Stings finger enter, "Suck." As commanded the girl began to suck her lovers finger, moaning as Rogue started to eat her pussy. She closed her eyes sucking harshly on Stings fingers, "Open them again princess." again Coraline opened her lips, thinking her was only adding a finger but something larger and slightly salty passed her lips. In shock her eyes flew open, Sting was smirking down at her as his penis began to sheath itself in her mouth, Coraline gagged and gasped, her nails clawing at the blonds hips, "Through your nose princess, breath" Coraline clamed down, breathing threw her nose she began to suck on the cocky males cock. Not moving she started to lick up and down the shaft, moaning as Rogue feasted on her pussy, one of her hand circled the blonds hips and the other flew to her dark haired mates head, her hips clenching as she felt a wave of euphoria rupture within her. Sting leaned forwards, pushing his length further within Coraline's mouth, his hips started to move creating friction from the females suction. Gagging but moaning at the same time Coraline hollowed her mouth as Stings hips began to speed, his thrusts slightly brushing her face as he bucked in her mouth. Rogue's tongue darted in and out of Coraline's virginal lips, Coraline suddenly cried out, her voice muffled from Stings cock in the throat, a splash of realisation hitting Rogue, "I made you cum already darling?" His deep voice made Coraline's cheeks heated up her cries of pleasure unheard between Sting's now frantic humps. Rogue went back down on Coraline, cleaning up her spilt essence. Sting groaned above Coraline, his hips speeding up even more, Rogue leaned towards the male capturing him in a kiss, normally they two males wouldn't be so intimate but this was a special time. Sting finally pushed himself forward one last time, spilling his seed within the girls mouth, his hips slowing down until they stilled, his semi-limp cock still in her full mouth. He pulled out in realisation, breaking himself away from Rogues kiss he went to apologise only seeing Coraline's face, a hazy expression with semen dripping down her chin. Sucking in a breath he moved off her, " I'm sorry princess.." 

Coraline shook her head, her pink tongue darting out swiping off the dripping cum, "I liked it, choke me next time." Sting coughed on his spit, nodding silently watched as the female got up and moved towards Rogue kissing him breaking the kiss she asked, "Can you taste him? His cum is delicious, I want both of you so badly, I wonder if you taste just as sweet." Rogue swallowed and nodded, "So, front or back?" Sting grinned, "front, don't prep her much, I can tell our little mate likes it rough." Coraline went pink, Rogue moved behind Coraline his fingers playing with her back hole, Sting moved forward slipping his finger in her pussy. 

"Feel that? Something bigger with be in you soon." Sting sweet talked her, gasping her sensitive vagina twitched, Sting smirked, Rogue nodded ready to push himself into his mates' small pink hole. Sting slipped his finger out, grabbing his now erect cock her pushed his head inside her. 

"Ow!" a yelp of pain hit Coraline, her small hole though loosened was being stretched by Stings size, his girth rubbing her insides as he pushed himself to the hilt. A trickle of red streamed between the two, Sting looked passed the woman nodded at Rogue and brought Coraline into a kiss as Rogue pushed himself in her ass. Coraline yelped in Sting lips, Rogues head falling on the woman's shoulder. Waiting a few minutes, Coraline's' breathing deepened before going back to a normal, pace adjusting to both her mates sizes.  Sting broke the long sweet kiss, "I'm moving okay?" Coraline peered up at her mate, green eyes pleading, "I love you Sting." Sting smiled, his eye widening. "And I you, my Queen." Sting then began to move slowly, not wanting to hurt the girl, Coraline's head fell on Rogues shoulder, his tense body slightly relaxing, "Its okay Rogue, I love you too." Rogue took that as a sign to start. Both males moved at a slow pace, matching each other, "Faster," Coraline gasped, Sting grinned before snapping his hips forward and cry ripping for the females throat, Rogue grunted feeling his mate shaking, he too then began to speed up, his hips moving faster. 

"Oh god, faster!" embracing Sting Coraline pulled herself towards him, his hips began to smack on her belly, his balls hitting her, both males began to thrust themselves powerfully into Coraline, "S-sting, ah- a- R-rogue...uhh-oh" Sting pulled himself forward, kissing her collarbone before biting it, marking her as his. Rogue feeling the claim rushed forward biting her left shoulder blade, in a mixture of pain and pleasure convulsed around the two. Rogue and Sting followed in pursuit, Rogue cumming deep within her ass, Sting pulling out spraying himself on her stomach. Rogue came to a stop admiring his mate mark. Sting kissed Coraline, the girl broke the kiss moving to his neck before biting it, marking the male. Rogue removed himself as Coraline bit the blond. Unlatching she moved towards Rogue kissing him deeply as well before biting just above his heart, sucking slightly on his nipple afterwards. 

Coraline pulled away huffing, "as much as I want round two ,marking takes up a lot of energy, lets cuddle for a bit then go for round two?" Rogue chuckled shaking his head, "this time make sure to choke me, 'k?" Sting laughed, "Sure my queen."

Prof-head who's that?

****

So happy one year for me! I started this book, 26.06.19 wow. This is my first smut, so I'm sorry it sucks I did actually try..boo. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the dirty time back to mundane stuff next chapter. I'm gonna try and finish this soon even if it means skipping arcs bc I just wanna move on yknow? Might just skip to the 1 yr arc after this one, oof. ;/ anyway byye