Prologue

Author's pov

Many years ago , there used to be a girl name , jimin who used to work in a flower field with her family. Some people were jealous because of her beauty and kindness to everyone. This caught the Prince attention , the Prince was cold to everyone , he was cruel and did bad things. He was a fire Prince so jealously was supposed to happen.
The prince decided to kidnapped jimin. He made her his maid but he couldn't tolerate how she is still kind to everyone, he decided that  he will kill her.

At night , he silently got in her room. He picked her up and went to the garden. He hung Her up on the tree which was cherry TreeJimin's favourite.

The girl died in her sleep.

The next morning when everyone woke up. The maids who works in the garden saw a girl hung up on a tree. They brought her body to her father who cried and sobbed seeing her daughter dead. Suddenly Jimin's body was flying in the sky and she was wearing a white but her eyes were closed.
Cherry blossom petals started coming from the sky. The whole village taught that she was a goddess. And then her body was gone but the petal were there. Everyone started calling her "the cherry princess"

The Prince was having a fiest  next day. He taught that she was finally gone.

What he didn't know that jimin had someone she loved. She had a child with the guy.

The guy ran away with her child and named him after his mother, jimin.

________

☕||•End of chapter•||☕