Chapter - 3

Chapter three.
___
Author's pov.

Jimin blinked his eyes and looked around the room until they were met with a beautiful purple ones.

"Oh you're awake! My names Jin , I was just leaving " Jimin noticed that he wasn't wearing the crimson red colour , jungkook was wearing but instead he was wearing a beautiful purple which jimin didn't knew , that it stands for the royal healer.

Jimin attempted to sit but when he felt pain from his thigh , he fell back to the bed.
He looked at his leg and noticed a big bandage wrapped around it.

"When you fainted from shock , jungkook's dragon , Wrath , took you in its back and wasn't letting no one touch you , not even jungkook and jungkook is a bit short tempted, he kind of started fighting with his dragon which is quiet wierd but he's weird so anyways , One of the guards called me and here I am!" Jimin looked at him with the same confused  face as Jin grinned.

The door opened reveling a jungkook with his red hair , a mess.

His angry yet tired locked into Jimin's coffee brown.
He immediately relaxed.

Jin stood up and bowed to jungkook which the latter just brushed it by giving a small nod and hurrying towards Jimin's side.

"You okay?" He asked in a worried tone to which jimin only nodded.

Jungkook looked at Jin who had his head bowed and was standing on the side of the room.

"Your dismissed" Jin bowed again and exited the room.

Jimin tugged at jungkook's sleeve to make him look at him.

Jungkook turned towards him and smiled.

"What?"

"I wanna leave"

The smile immediately dropped.

"No" Jungkook said with a serious expression and stood up , ready to leave the room , as if saying 'end of discussion'.

"But why?" Jungkook turned towards him.

Jungkook also wondered why, why keep him?
Why not throw in the dungeons?
Or make him his slave?

But then he remembered what his dragon, Wrath,  said to him through their shared mind link.

He's our mate.

Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Because you entered the royal territory with permission,  be thankful that I'm not throwing you into the dungeons for committing such work. You will not leave this room until i said so."He said with icy cold glare.

Jimin did not argue more and turned his head to look outside the window , where small specs of white could be seen flowing down from the sky.

"It's snowing"
He wondered.

It's time.
___

🌟~

___

Don't forget to press that cute little star if you liked it!💛