Chapter - 5

Chapter five.
___
Author's pov.

Jimin began to stir in his sleep when he heard something hitting against the wall.

He opened his eyes and was welcomed by the sight of an open window.

They was a snow storm outside and it was bad.

It's was still night , judging by the darkness and quietness around , everyone seems to be asleep.

He rubbed his sleepy eyes and stood up.

He jumped down the bed and walked to the window with his hands covers his face.

His eyes widened as he saw a magnificent dragon laying on the outside of the castle.

It was a beautiful pale blue colour.

It was panting as it tried to stand up but couldn't.

As it again tried to stand , jimin caught sight a deep gash on the dragons tale.

He gasped.

Jimin looked in the castles entry to see any guards but none was there.

He guess , maybe they're inside because of the storm.

He again looked to see any living person to be there but when he saw none he sighed.

He closed his eyes and opened them again.

They turned a beautiful icy blue with little specs of white in them.

He lifted his hand and snapped his finger and in a second he was infront of the dragon.

' Frost, you're here '

Jimin mind-linked his dragon.
He knew what a dragon was , he knew it along but he never spoke.

In return his dragon grumbled in distress.

'You're injured'

The dragon snarled as if saying 'glad that you noticed'

Jimin chuckled.

'Okay okay , I'll heal you'

The dragon waited.

Jimin again closed his eyes and opened them again.

But now they were a beautiful bright forest Green.

It was not shocking for frost to see her master having more than one elements but this has to be kept a secret.

For jimin.

Nobody can know that jimin is the cherry princess's only son.

The only son who has his mother ability to have more than one element.
The reason why she died.
The reason why Jimin's father has to run to the black forest for sons sake and watch the two Kingdom fall apart.
The reason why Jimin's father died , when jimin lost control of his powers once.
He's here avenge his mother.
He met frost, in a situation just like this , where she injured jimin helped her. They were both kids , but now they're all grown up and very strong.
Thanks to frost being the intelligent one.

Jimin lifted his hand and green light shone through it.

He pressed his hand on frost's  wound and in a second it was all gone.

Frost stood up and opened her giant wings.

'You know you can't show you elements here' Frost mind-linked jimin. When she was injured , she couldn't communicate with jimin , it weakens her powers.

Jimin pouted.

It was first time , jimin was showing this many emotions.

Frost was used to it.
When they used to be together in the forest , jimin acted like a child but she was quite amazed at how much he matured he got since his father died.

'I'll have to go now , the storm is getting dangerous , be safe'

With these last words the dragon was in the sky flapping  her wings strongly against the sky.

Jimin smiled , his eyes got back to their normal coffee brown as he snapped his fingers again and shifted to his room back.

He closed his window and turned but as soon as he did , he was pressed on the window with a much larger hand wrapped tightly around his throat.

Jimin's eyes were met with dangerous looking red ones, with fire dancing in them.

Jungkook who saw the whole scene when he felt another element than fire coming from castle immediately ran to check.

His hair was fiery red , same as his eyes.

The hand which was wrapped around Jimin's throat was getting hotter and hotter by second.

"Who are you?!"
____