Chapter - 2

Chapter two
____
Author's pov.

Jungkook woke up and saw that the boy was now awake , and was looking outside the window. The boy was covering his bare chest with the sheets , his hands wrapped around himself.

Jungkook ground as he stood up , gaining the boys attention.
The boy looked scared at first but the calmed down.

"What's your name , buddy" Jungkook asked, trying to be friendly.
The boy looked out of the window before answering.
"I'm jimin" Jimin said quietly.

Jungkook jaws dropped.

"Your jimin , don't make me laugh!"

"I'm not lying" Jimin said looking outside the window , trying to hide the pout which jungkook failed to see.

"Okay, I believe you" Jungkook said smiling , even though he still doesn't believe him , he just said it.

Jimin smiled at him before looking back at the window again.

'Bring me my dragon'
Jungkook mind-linked one of his servants.

"Jimin!" Jungkook said excitedly to jimin who looked at him with raise brow.

"Do wanna see my dragon?" Jungkook asked excitedly. Jimin looked at him confusingly.
"What's a dragon?" He said with a blank face , his eyes were focused on jungkook who failed to see the shimmer of mischief in them.

"You don't know what's a dragon? " Jungkook asked in almost disbelief.

"No.." Jimin said.

Jungkook sighed.

"Come , I'll show you"
______
Time skip.

The arrived at a dungeon type place where jimin felt he could melt any second at how hot it was.
A large gate was infront of them where many yells and loud thumps were heard.

Two soldiers that were standing by both the sides of the door with a blank face , opened the door as they bowed towards jungkook.

And what jimin failed to notice but the soldiers didn't,  was that
Jungkook was holding Jimin's hands the whole time.

Jimin heard a thundering growl coming from behind the door which made jimin flinch and tighten his hold on jungkook's hand , which the lad noticed , and closed his eyes , which was very embarrassing hobbit for jimin as whenever he felt danger nearby.

"Hey ,you might wanna see this " Jungkook gently whispered to jimin while tugging gently in his wrist.

Jimin felt a sweat ran down his temple from all the heat as he opens his eyes and adjusted them by rubbing on them.

Jimin eyes widened when he saw what was in front in front of him.

It was a giant dragon who was red and orange in colour.
It's head was in chain which was being hold by many men as they struggled to hold the angry dragon.

The place was even spacious for the dragon to freely fly but a guest was coming and who knows what what It'll do.

Jimin felt like someone was banging his head with a hammer on and on , maybe it was the heat or maybe it's the dragon.
And soon he felt his eyes rolling to the back of head and him hitting the ground.

But he never did.
And it's not jungkook who catch him.
He was busy trying to grasp the dragons chain but for the first time it wasn't even listening to him.

Before he could hit the ground.

He was on the dragons back.
_______

⭐~

_______

Don't forget to press that cute little star if you liked it! 💛