Chapter - 4

Chapter four
___
Author's pov.

"Your highness, your father gave me a message ." Sanha said as he stood on the corner of the room.

Jungkook was sitting inside a room infront of the fire place with a wine glass in hand.

"He did? And what might that be" Jungkook said as he eyes gazed at the dancing fire.

Sanha sighed.
"It's snowing"

He knows it's the time of the year.
In the Fire Kingdom every year, when it starts snowing , the people ,including the royals , set out to find there fated ones ,or well ,used to.

Jungkook was very arrogant once , they were in the Ice Kingdom , many summers ago , and his eyes were set on a pale Prince,  Min yoongi.

Although he was a beauty , he was very cold , like ice. When jungkook tried to court him , he received a slap and a disgusting look.

"I'm not a cut sleeve(gay)!"

He remembered those words clearly.

He remembered how he got crazily obsessed with him. In the blindness of his obsession he approached a witch, asked for a love portion. She did gave him but he didn't listen to her warning.

You'll receive something when you lose something.

When he made the crown Prince drink the portion , his father , the king , who was a very powerful magician,  cursed jungkook.

That when he will met his fated one , he shall lose all his powers.

And after that their rivalry grew.
They cut all their ties.

Set up the most powerful borders between the two country.

The crown Prince is still in love with because of the portion and is excusing any marriage offers coming from there or any other Kingdom.

The portions spell can only be broken when jungkook finds his fated one.

The Ice kingdom's king and Queen are equally tense as jungkook's parent for there crown Prince to have there fated ones.

After that jungkook never leave his kingdom to meet anyone.

He didn't wanted to meet his soulmate now.
His powers were more valuable or he'll be no king.

He was obvious to the fact that his fated one just knocked right into his door, into his heart.
___