Chapter - 6

Chapter six.
____
Author's pov

Jimin gasped and clawed his hands to jungkook's chest.

He tried to focus on his power but with jungkook's hand on neck, it was difficult.

He felt his energy draining and his eyes closing,  his punches turning weak until they stopped and fell limp on his sides.

Jungkook eyes widened as they got back their normal chocolate brown colour when he realised that he just killed his mate and was about to call Jin when jimin eyes opened.

Not there usual coffee brown but a fiery red but unlike jungkook Jimin's hair doesn't change , they stay the way they are.

Jimin stood up and looked at jungkook with lost gaze.
His eyes weren't focusing on anything , they looked as if they were lost.

Jungkook , concerned,  made a move to touch Jimin's and gulping.

Jimin watched jungkook's hand slowly reaching his own , when he took it in a tight grasp.

Jimin's hands ,just like jungkook's,  grew hotter and hotter by second but jungkook,  who himself was a fire element felt absolutely nothing.

"You think fire is gonna hurt me?" and of course jungkook being the idiot he is , spoke without thinking twice , making jimin angrier.

Jimin's eyes changed to getting a ghostly white as someone started knocking on the already locked door.

Jungkook then felt the fear rushing over , if fire can't hurt , ice definitely can , and very badly.

Jimin eyebrows furrowed in anger and he lifted his other hand and in a flash the door was fully frozen.

Jungkook watched with horror and tried to yank his hand back but jimin didn't budge.

He felt his hand getting colder and colder , and watched them getting bluer and bluer till it reached his wrist that was he felt jimin grip loosen.

He yanked them back and blowed some warm air over it.

He watched jimin grasping his hand with his eyes changing from brown to blue to red.

"Jimin?" This time he touched Jimin's  shoulder when the lad fainted , landing in his arms.

Jungkook's mind felt completely numb when he also felt his vision getting blurry.

He tried balanced himself on the wall but with his energy draining , both of then fell on the ground with a thud.
_____

Thank you'll for 3k!
Until next time!😘✌
___