Chapter - 1

Chapter one
____

Author's pov.

"Perfect!"

A guy said as he handed another bow to the soon to be king of the fire kingdom , jeon jungkook. The Prince was out in their garden , doing archery for fun.

As he was about to shoot another bow , a raindrop fell on top of his nose which insrantly turned into gas as jungkook  , is a fire element.

He looked confusingly at the sky as suddenly it started raining crazingly.

It was sunny a minute ago!

The maids , all of them being water elements,  who were also present on the ground , looledlooked happily to the sky till a a angry Jungkook looked at them.

The guy who was passing bows to him run towards him with a umbrella in his hands.
Jungkook huffed and handed his bow to another guard and proceeded to go inside
Everyone walked behind the king into the castle.

_________

[Time skip]
at night

Someone barge into jungkook's room and saw him looking out of the window with a frown , he looked towards who entered his room in anger but it soon faded when he saw who it is , it was sanha. His friend who was a guard in the castle.

"Jungkook, someone..Come with me!" Sanha said between huffs and ran off into the hallways. Jungkook followed behind.

Both of them arrived at the main door of the castle and saw a boy with pink hair , shivering from the rain.

" Oh God!"

Jungkook shouted in panic and picking him up in a bridal position. The boy was mumbling something that jungkook couldn't understand.

They both opened the door to there room as sanha ran to call for a doctor. Jungkook gently lays the boy on the bed , after checking his fever. The boy was ice cold , jungkook taught that giving him his warm would be a good idea and cuddled the boy. Jungkook took a moment to look at the boy who was really pretty.

Sanha and the doctor came barging into the room. The doctor bow at jungkook glares at sanha , as he stood up.

The doctor asked the boys to go out of the room because he need to take Jimin's shirt. Which jungkook didn't like at all.

" Why did you call him? " Jungkook whisper-yelled to sanha who just shrugged.

The door opened, revealing the doctor who was rubbing his temple. He looked at the Prince with a worried expression.

" are you m-mated , your majesty?" Asked the doctor as sanha chocked behind him.

Jungkook glared at him before replying.

"I'm not" Jungkook said in a whisper but the doctor heard him.
The doctor looked shocked for a moment but now he looks as he might faint.

" What's the--matter?" Jungkook asked tilting his head slightly.
The doctor didn't answer but mumbled a small 'this is not good'. The doctor asked jungkook to follow him.

The door opened , the guy was still not had opened his eyes but his cloak which hid his body was gone and now his chest was bare but a certain things caught his eyes , it was a cherry blossom petal with the j.m Ingraved in his skin.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked pointing to the mark. The doctor sighed before answering.

"It's what you call a birth mark" at his reply, jungkook tilted his head slightly.

That's a wired ass birth mark, Jungkook taught.

"The boy is special , keep him a secret from other,  even family , it should be between just the three of us . The boy will wake up soon so I suggest you immediately bring him some warmth or he will  freeze to death. " the doctor said, walking out of the room with sanha trailing on his back like a lost puppy.

Jungkook taught for a second before sliding inside the covers beside the boy and cuddled him to sleep.

Jungkook didn't sleep that night , just staring at the boy whose face shine under the moonlight.

'They say , that cherry blossom petals fall at a 5 cm per second but i fell for you in a split second. '
Jungkook taught before wrapping his arms around him tightly before sleeping with a faint smile on his face.
_______

________

How's the chapter, let me know in the comments!
Don't forget to vote if you liked it!💛

And have some coffee because the drama is about to happen!

*☕*

♡~