Chapter - 7

Since you'll were requesting this,
___
Author's pov

"Will he be okay?" Asked sanha , who was standing on the doorstep with concerned look on his as he watched A pale jungkook on the bed with a plan jimin.

Luckily ,  when they both hit the ground , sanha used his earth element and crushed the door and saved them.

Jin sighed as he ran a hand through his purple hair.

"Let's just hope he will" He said as he took his bag and made his way to door.

He stops as he neared sanha.

He puts a hand on his shoulder and sighed.

"Take care of them and call me when they wake up"

Sanha nodded as Jin exit through the door.

Sanha looked out of the window and gasped as he saw beautiful white dragon outside the window flying through the window.

"GUARDS!"
He shouted and ran out of the room.

____

'Jimin wake up"

'Jimin it's me!'

'Wake up'

Jimin gasped awake when he heard his dragons voice inside his head.

He made a dash to the door , not looking to the certain  someone watching him darkly beside him.

He ran down the big stairs and to the large gates which led to the back of the castle.

He gasped as his lungs begged for breath , slowing down , he balanced himself by putting his hand on the door.

He calmed down and looked up and gasped as  saw his dragon tied down with many roped around her , with many soldiers tugging on the ropes making her angry.

"Release her!" Jimin shouted from the door.

Sanha , who was the one leading the group,  looked at him with lifted eyebrow.

"Jimin? What are you doing?"
Many gasps were heard from the group of soldiers but since they were highly trained soldiers , they didn't let go off the rope.

They all looked at jimin with clear shock written on the faces , and that's when jimin realised his eyes changed to ghostly white.

But he didn't care as his eyes looked straight towards frost's green eyes.

"I said release my dragon!"

___
That's for all your comments!
Thanks for 7k!
I purple you!💜
__