Chapter - 9

Chapter Nine.
____
Author's pov.

Jungkook touches his hair , still not believing that it's happening .

He felt so many emotions run through him in a wave causing his eyes to get watery , for the first time in years , he felt weak.

He felt empty.

Wasn't meeting your mate supposed to be euphoric?
Then why , why did he felt so weak and empty.

He wiped his eyes and tried to contact his dragon.

Wrath?

I know.

Came the response , he heaved a heavy sigh of relief.

At least he still has his dragon.
As he looked at himself in the mirror again , he felt this sudden hatred towards a certain someone , and so he glanced at that person , sleeping softly , not aware of what he did.

And jungkook , wants to make him feel the same way.

He looked around the room and spotted an empty pot beside , he took it in his hands and was about to throw it.

Don't.

And he stopped , a small tear running down his cheek , he wiped it and walked out the rroom.

Was he just about to kill his own mate?
Is he the same monster that-

He shook his head.

That's too far , I'm not him .

Jungkook stopped when he heard shuffling from inside the room , jimin woke up , jungkook watches his panic filled eyes as he dashed down the halls without even giving jungkook a glance.

He sighed and continued walking down the hall , feeling suddenly tired.

As he walked , he noticed , no servants or guards were around , surprisingly, jungkook was glad , nobody could see his hair now.

He walked to the throne room , a huge chair , only made for him , sat in the room , he feels like , he didn't deserve it now , the power , the money.

The love.

He doesn't deserve it.
He looks around the room , painting of all those old kings , and no  , there's no 'jungkooks father'.

He fought to be the king , the old king was too cruel for the position.

It was worth the fight though , the sacrifice,  everything, was worth it.
And now , he lost it all.

Didn't he made the rule of the person with no powers , no element , a filthy mortal , shall be punished to death.

The mortals , have a huge history with the elementers (A.N Imma just call them elementers now :P)

and it's brutal.

And it started when things was already bad in this kingdom , the old king , was a crazy and cruel ruler , who killed his mate out of jealousy and rage , when he found out that she was in love with someone , a mortal , and killed her without a second thought , the mortal ran away , and his village treated him like a god and in anger , they proposed a war to the immortals , and the king agreed despite of everyone disagreeing, loads died , mortals and immortals , they were dead , and they had family , like jungkook had , but they took them away.

He felt so disgusted with himself when he realized he's one of them , he wanted hide away from the world and never be seen again.

He remembered the time when his mother , a mere water element , used to proudly say that her son was a fire element, an element of royalty , and now.

He called out his dragon and saw him in a second , flapping it's giant wings outside the throne room , jungkook didn't waste a second as he smashed his fist against the glass and successful y breaking the glass , he jumped out and landed on top of wrath.

Who knew exactly what to do , and where to go
_____

Sorry if the chapter got kinda depressing at the start , I was forcing myself to write lol

And I wanted bring out this issue , I want to kindly ask some of the readers to stop sending me 'not nice dm's' , I know I don't update like other authors do but , it's cause of my sickness , I'm at the hospital when I wrote this , so please stop.

And also , thanks you'll for showing love and support to this story (which wouldve been deleted-)
And leave a vote if I like it!!

Stay safe and wear your masks everyone!!

Till next time , adieu! <3