No

When I've finished all my fanfics, I think I may abandon ship and leave the fandom. I just don't find them all that appealing, and I think some of the content they make is confusing considering their demographic.
For instance, in that one video Jon made with FNAF where Juper (I think that's his name?) basically got lynched, I found it awful that he'd even do that considering his demographic has changed from teens to kids and preteens. I know I sound so laaaaame right now, but if I walked in on my kid watching a Minecraft video where one of the characters had been hanged, I'd be mortified and appalled. No YouTuber would think to go that far except maybe Logan Paul (I am NOT comparing Jon to Logan Paul), and it is not cool that he did that considering kids now watch his videos (as well as the kids that have grown up into teenagers and young adults, but that's a small percentage and most have basically just stopped watching him)

But yeah... the only one I watch anymore is Uni for THQ, not even his other videos. It's just all the same. I'm glad Jon is doing well and is getting a lot better at making roleplays, I'm glad Nick isn't homeless and has a real job and is doing what he loves, I'm glad Ashlie is doing whatever she's doing, I'm glad Cory is able to support himself and do what he likes even if he jumped to Fortnite, I'm glad Tommy is out there living his life and sometimes uploading videos to his channel. Life moves on, people grow up. If you just sit there in your comfort zone, you'll let the whole world pass you by.

Now I watch youtubers like CallMeCarson and all of his stupidly hilarious and smart friends, Danny Gonzales and Drew Golden and other commentary YouTubers, Call Me Kevin, RT Game, sometimes Mr Beast, Reddit youtubers...

I guess what I'm saying is I'm growing up. I can just keep writing about these people like they are who they used to be, because they aren't, and I've made this point before.

So yeah, I'll be leaving once I finished all my fanfics. It may be in a few years, but it's inevitable. I still definitely want to write, but I'll be happy, too, when I move on I guess. Newscapecrew has been a big part of my life and is usually what I think about a lot a lot, but I can't stay with something that has the name of someone who isn't even in the crew anymore. And I know there's a whole thing for the It's Us gang, but... I don't know

Eventually I'll move on. I'll maybe make something for someone one day that may actually matter. Until then, I will gladly use this fandom as an exercise to practice my drawing and writing skills, as I've done this whole time. People grow up. Preferences change.

So yeah... Maybe one day I'll find the crowd I clique with. For now, it's an open sandbox left for free roam. I'm excited for what is to come. While change does make me uncomfortable, I don't resent it.

I will wish you all goodbye when I do eventually leave, thank everyone and all that Jazz, but I'll stick around until then, still writing and reading. Keep growing, keep changing. Where you come from doesn't determine who you will be; you do that on your own. Good luck dudes 👍 Brutally Honest will be updated on Friday and Until Someone Gets Hurt will be updated on Sundays like alwaysss