Unfinished Murder Mystery Dinner Party

I basically stole the idea for this story from Edgar Allan Poe's Murder Mystery Dinner Party on YouTube. It's really good, check it out

Hope it isn't too early to post this. I just wanna clear my notes and get some story stuff outta the way

Nick: The Host
Jon: The Jokester
Ashlie: The Knight
Uni: The Gardner
Dawn: The Author
Wiliker: The Carpenter
Lindsey: The Innocent
Davis:
Dick: The Poet
Don: The Inventor
Dashlie:
Duni: The Romantic
DDawn:
Ducy and LinDsey: The Gossips

-Nick and Jon discuss the party as Jon sets the table, giving exposition until there's a knock at the door

-Guests arrive
Hosts:
Nick
Jon (lives across the street)

Guests (in order from appearance):
-Dashlie (arrives "fashionably late" only to realize she was the first and missed the time change sent out in the group messenger pigeon. She leaves early to come back later)
-Duni (will be waiting out in the bushes for Uni to show up)
-Ashlie (is wearing her hair up under a hat and a fake mustache, going by "Sir Ashlyn Thomas the Impeccable". Jon says he does not recall inviting any Knight to the party, but Nick says it's Ashlie, trying to remind Ashlie that he gave up on the dare for her to roleplay a character for so long. Ashlie denies this and lists her character's likes and dislikes, mocking roleplay forms. Then Nick calls her out and Ashlie says he's no fun before throwing down the hat and ripping the mustache off. Jon gasps and she heads to the dining room)
-Uni and Dawn (arrive normally. Jon nearly slams the door in Dawn's face as Ashlie leaves, as he didn't see him walking up. Nick and Jon invite the two in. Shortly after, Duni arrives after Jon says it'll be a while until guests should arrive, these are just the early arrivers, then he decides to just chill by the door with Nick)
-Davis and Lindsey (Davis and Jon say each other's names and lame exposition before Davis trots off. Lindsey was looking for Ashlie to go to the party with but she came across Sir Ashlyn instead, and she just ended up arriving at the same time as Davis)
-Dick (first no one is there when they open the door, which is impossible for someone to disappear in the time it took from them knocking and Jon answering the door since Jon literally closed the door after Lindsey and then heard the knocking, then opened the door. Jon says that to Nick before they both turn back to see Dick in the doorframe. There's a literal raven on his shoulder, Jon questions if it is real but doesn't get an answer. Dick speaks in rhymes and Nick questions this and gets a vague answer. Nick looks at Jon and asks quietly if Dick was on the guest list and yes he was; the next they look at the door no one is there. Then Dick speaks behind them, scaring them again as he says he will be in the dinning room)
-Wiliker (came here for his cousin)
-*Lucy and Diliker (not guests. awkwardly arrive behind Wiliker, asking for directions to a fancy-sounding restaurant. Wiliker questions that this is the guy Lucy is going out with. After an awkward exchange, Jon gives the directions and Diliker and Lucy leave)
-Don (arrives normally yet a bit awkward, showing he doesn't know how to socialize much. He's an inventor and brought a microwave... ok. Jon makes a joke and Nick laughs, and a few seconds later Don laughs and points out that that was a joke. Jon says yep. Don says he will go now but awkwardly steps around the two. Jon points to the dinning room before Don thanks him and leaves. Jon hisses about how awkward he was)
-DDawn (arrives normally. Acts sus. Nick says it's a murder mystery party and DDawn grins evilly. Nick promises there will be no real murdering and DDawn suspiciously says "yes I would hope so" before laughing evilly, afterwards apologizing and saying he just remembered something funny before shaking the hosts' hands and assuming the party is being held in the dinning room, which Nick confirms)
-Ducy and LinDsey (arrives as obnoxious dates, wanting to meet some fine boys. Nick reminds them that this is a murder mystery party and they laugh, saying of course it is. Then they skip to the dinning room)