🏀chapter 2🏀

~Melo's POV~

"So who's the new guy" I asked as I grabbed the cards from my book bag

Melina: "his names lucas, his brother Andrew is roommates with Lincoln"

"Oh. That's cool I guess" I replied as I started dealing the cards

Melina: "what's up?" She asked as she put her hand over mines

I hated when she did that shit.  Making niggas feel all soft.

"Man Eli's brother is coming back to chino"

Melina: "Don? Didn't you tell me Kaliah dated him?"

"She did and it didn't end well for none of us"

Melina: "oh right!"

"Bro I really don't wanna see him"

Melina: "did it ever register to you that he might not wanna see yo ass either?!"

"But she Kaliah does! She told me that she wanted to get back together with him which is the whole reason he's coming back to chino"

Melina: "i mean...I liked them together from what you've told me" she said with a shrug

"Really?"

Melina: "no not really I'm lying BUT she made him happy and I DO like seeing your friends happy"

"You sure? You do remember that don and the crew always ends up occupying my free time right?"

I honestly hated the fact that none of my friends knew about Mel but she didn't want the spotlight on her and I had to respect that

Melina: "I've occupied your free time for the last 17 years. I'll be fine"

"Yeah of course; you have Lucas now"

Melina: "Dip you live next door and I can literally talk to you from my window. It's not like you're never gonna see me again. There's another reason why you don't want him to come back; what is it?"

"he likes you" I blurted out

Mel laughed

Melina: "boy fuck him! he doesn't know me enough to like me and quite frankly I don't give a fuck what or whom he does or doesn't like"

"I'm not even gonna lie, I think kaliah's jealous of you"

Melina: "and you say that because?"

"When don was here all she would do is about how you and ivy would dress...one day I just got fed up and asked her why the fuck it mattered so much on how much skin you was showing and she just blew the fuck up"

Melina: "is that the real reason they broke up?"

"Yup. She screamed at me and was like why do you care how I feel about her! Do you wanna fuck her or something?!"

Melina: "what did you say?!" She asked in between laughs

"I said shit maybe I do and she left out" I said causing the both is if to bust out laughing

Melina: "I bet she was mad as fuck on her way home" she said with laughter

"Man she was! She called me  later that night and cursed me out"

Melina: "Ooh! speaking of Kaliah; she introduced herself to Lucas today and invited him to the mall with you guys"

"Why would she do that?"

Melina: "I don't know. We couldn't tell if she was flirting or if she just wanted to make him feel welcomed"

"Probably flirting. I heard her and that Raymond nigga broke up"