C h a p t e r O n e

"I'm sorry Midorima. I just want to be free." A female said to the saddened male.

     "B-But. . . wha- wait! What about our child?" He says, thinking that's a way to not make her walk out the front door.

     "You can have him. You love him, don't you?" There are cries coming from a room down the hallway.

     "I have a job as a doctor! I hardly spend time with him! Can't you take him with you and I could just visit him when I have a day off or when I'm free! That's it!" Midorima tried his best to find ways.  Anything she could agree on. At least just one thing. To see if there was any love left for him.

     "No, Shintaro! He was my mistake! I don't want it. " She gets her things and heads out the door,  leaving the male as the baby's cries are heard in the background. Midorima lifts his glasses -resting on the bridge of his nose- and wipes his tears. He heads to the room the baby is crying in and tries to calm him down.

     "It's okay.  We'll be fine. This'll gave us time to finally bond."

~ тняєє уєαяѕ ℓαтєя ~

   "Midorima!"A voice called out. Said male turns to where his name has been called. A certain person walk runs towards him and stops right in front of him.

     "I heard you're quitting!" Midorima sighs.

     "Yeah. I am." He confessed. His co-worker looked shocked.

     "You're like, the best doctor out there! Why would you quit?"

     "I have to stick with my son. I need to be there for him. And he's going to start school a little more than a year and I want to be there, too."

     "A year? You have plenty of time before that happens. Why now?"

     "I want to bond more with him. I don't want him to not know his father."

     "Well, alright then. . . But, just know, you're always welcome to come back here." Midorima starts walking away from the male nurse. He walks into his office and grabs a box full of his stuff. He hears a knock on the door and turns around. He spots a picture of him and a female, ignoring the person who has walked in. He stares at the picture for a while before he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turns around and sees a blue haired male.

     "Ready to go?" Midorima nods and picks up the box he had before.

     The blue haired male starts to follow him until he's been told to bring another box. He looks around for a bit and spots it. He heads to it and stops as he sees a picture flat on the table. He heads to it and looks at it. He raises a brow.

     "Don't think this is very useful anymore." He says to himself. He picks it up and heads to the window. Looking down for a good aim, he drops it down and it lands in the dumpster. The male smiles and goes back, taking the box with him.

[ E N D ]

__________________________________________

Oops, only 500 words. I'll try to make it longer.

[Published: November 24th, 2019 - Sunday 8:58AM]
[Republished and edited: Dec. 4th, 2019 - 12:52PM] I skipped school today because I threw up this morning. But don't feel bad anymore, so I'm kinda mad at myself for skipping. 😣