C h a p t e r T h r e e

So, this takes place in Maji Burger about one year later. So, the child is 4 years old. One year younger than Kuroko's youngest. I hope you enjoy.

___________________________________________

(R/F/N) = Random female name

___________________________________________

     "A wedding?" Midorima questions. Kuroko nods.

     "Yeah. It's (R/F/N) and I's wedding. I would like you to come. I think I know someone who you'd be interested in." Kuroko's 3 year old child's eyes wide up.

     "Daddy! Is it-!" He gets cut off by another's hand. A small one to be exact.

     "Shh! Uncle Shin needs to know her first!" Kuroko's other child removes her hand from her younger brother's mouth. The younger one gives a look as if he's catching on and nods excitedly. Kuroko smiles at his two children and chuckles.

     "I don't think I'm ready yet." Midorima looks at his own child silently sitting next to him. He could walk and all, but he's pretty clumsy. Midorima switched his vision to his hand. The one with his wedding ring on it. Kuroko noticed this.

     "Let me see your ring." He asks. Midorima hesitated before slowly taking off his ring and gives it to him. Kuroko slowly pretends to examine it and throws it in a trash. Midorima looks at him with confusion. Kuroko smiles at him.

     "You don't need her anymore. You need someone else. She left you and expected you to forget about her." Kuroko leans in closer to him and whispers,

     "So do it. She wasn't really that important." Midorima chuckles. To think he wouldn't change over the years.

     "Fine. I'll do it." Kuroko smiles and hands him an invitation.

     "All right. I should get going. I have to go with (R/F/N) to shop for more clothes for this little one." He ruffles his daughters hair, messing it up. She squeals and tries to shoo her father away.

     "I should get going too. I have to get more stuff for my son's entertainment." Kuroko chuckles.

     "Man, you're just going to spoil him as much as you can, won't you?" Midorima shrugs.

     "Kids, head to the car. Take little Uncle Shin with you, too." They both salute and take little Midorima and head outside. Kuroko waits till they leave and rushes to the trash. He gets out the ring and gives it back to Midorima.

     "I'm so sorry. I saw it and regretted it. That's expensive. Sell it and get your money back." Midorima laughs lightly and puts the ring in his pocket.

     "Alright." They then both go outside to catch their kids.

__________________________________________

Oof. 400 words. I think I'm doing worse. *le cry* *le cry*

I'm sorry. );

[Published: December 19th, 2019 - Thursday 10:19PM] 💞