C h a p t e r F o u r

(Y/N) = (Your Name)
(R/F/N) = Random female Name
(F/D) = Favourite Drink
(A/R/N) = Author's Real Name. {You'll never know. 😂 Just try your best.}

[ THERE IS A SOMEWHAT AMOUNT OF SWEARING. JUST A WARNING. ]

__________________________________________

~ Four Years Ago ~

     "What is this!?" (Y/N) yells at the uninterested male. He rolls his eyes and sighs in frustration.

     "What else does it look like? Me with another female other than you." He crosses his arms.

     "Why? We are engaged! You can't leave me." The male smirks and walks somewhere. (Y/N)'s eyes follow him as he gets a pile of papers. He walks back to her and slams them on the coffee table separating the two. (Y/N) picks up the papers and quickly scans them.

     "You can't call off the wedding on your own!"

     "I can, and I did. Now, I need some real women who can serve me. The only time we've done it was only once and that ended up giving us a child. It was the worst mistake of my life." He heads to their shared room and starts to collect his stuff. (Y/N) just sits on the sofa and silently cries into her hands. She hears his footsteps get closer and then further. The door opens and closes, leaving the home as empy as it was before. Silent cries become loud from afar. (Y/N) gets up and heads to a room. She smiles as she sees the only thing she has left. She picks up the crying child and gently pats his back.

     "Shh. It's okay. He was probably going to be a bad influence to you. It's okay honey. I hope you grow up to be a better man than him." Her son slowly starts to quiet down and wipes his face on her sloulder. He then slowly drifts into a deep sleep. (Y/N) smiles and heads back into the living room. (Y/N) sits down, lays down, and cuddles with her son. Which she also drifts into a deep sleep.

~ Three Years Later ~

     "You need to forget him! It was years ago!" (R/F/N) tries to reassure the female. (Y/N) slowly sips her (F/D).

     "I though he was going to be my together forever." She sighs.

     "Everyone thinks that. But that's just a bunch of hocus pocus. Now let's go. Wouldn't want to spend more money on that babysitter." (Y/N) gasps and takes the cup with her. (R/F/N) takes one more sip of her wine and rushes quickly to catch up to her friend. (A/R/N) looks at them and raises a brow.

     "What's up with you? And why are you taking the cup with you?" She questions. She quickly sees an employee running out of the building her friends just came out of.

     "Shit! Sorry dude! It's and addiction to (F/D)!" (A/R/N) said as she quickly gets in the car to drive her friends back home. She quickly drives off and sighs.

     "Why the hell did you take the cup?" (R/F/N) asks. (Y/N) looks at her hand with the cup.

     "What the? I didn't take this. The (F/D) gods took it for me." She shrugs and takes another sip.

     "At least we now have a free cup." (A/R/N) said. Both (Y/N) and (R/F/N) both look at each other and nod.

     "So, are you guys drunk? Did you forget about him?" (A/R/N) asks as she takes small glances in the rear-view mirror.

     (R/F/N) scoffed and giggled.

     "She drank (F/D). I didn't know that they even had that there." (Y/N) smiled. Thinking that they would try their best to try and make (Y/N) forget. They were great to her. The car stops and (Y/N) looks out.

     "Well, bye guys. I'll see you later." They wave her goodbye as they drive off. She walks into her home and looks around for the babysitter with her son. She hears the baby's giggles. (Y/N) heard to the sound and sees the babysitter slightly laughing with the child.

     "Hey. Looks like your doing a good job." The babysitter looks up to (Y/N) and smiles.

     "You think so? Your son is mostly my favorite child this year. He's so well behaved." (Y/N) takes a pile of cash from her (pocket, wallet, or purse) and hands it to the babysitter. She removed half and gave it back to (Y/N).

     "He was to good for the regular pay." (Y/N) thanks her and walks her to the door. She waves as the babysitter leaves her property.

__________________________________________

783 words. I'm doing somewhat better.

Have a good day.

I sinned. T^T

[Finished: December 19th, 2019 - 10:22pm]