C h a p t e r F i v e

"You may now kiss the bride." Midorima claps along with everyone else as his friend and his friend's new wife kiss.

     "Are you still not remarried to anyone?" Akashi asked Midorima.

     "Kuroko said he'd introduce me to someone here. So, I'll give her a try." Midorima flinched as people misses the newly wedded couple as they threw white rice to them.

     "That's great! Hope she is to your liking." Midorima stared to sweat a little and thought about his last wife. His heart quickened in nervousness. He runs his hand through his hair. What if she's just like his past wife? Will she leave him? Will she think he's awkward? Will she think he's not her type? More questions filled his mind in an instant.

     "You'll be fine. I bet she's great." Akashi tries to reassure him.

~ Time Skip ~

     "It's time for the bride and groom to head to the dance floor for their slow dance." People cheered and cheered. The newly wedded couple head to the dance floor and a slow song starts. After that everyone decided to play wedding games. In the middle of the game 'Wedded Jar', Kuroko pulls out a stick and reads it.

     "Oops. I grabbed my own stick. But that's okay. I really want this to happen." Kuroko looks over at someone and winks. He looks at Midorima and winks at him too.

     "Midorima Shintaro and (Y/N) (L/N). Come on up and meet." People are cheering wildly and some screaming sentences he can't hear. Midorima stands up and he sees a female already there with her son. She spots him and waves nervously. He waves back. His son excitedly walks along with him, holding his father's hand. They stop as they reached where they were close enough to participate. Kuroko and his wife (R/F/N) smile at the two. Midorima holds his hand out, hoping she'll take it. She happily shakes his hand.

     "Alright. You guys have to spend time together. I need you two to fall in love with each other!" Kuroko's wife fan-girls from behind as Kuroko himself just stands there for their agreement.

     "So, want to hang out or something? We could meet up on Thursday." (Y/N) questions. Midorima nods.

     "Sure. That'll be great. 5:00?"

     "5:00."

__________________________________________

I changed it up a bit. The wedding game that is. It's actually called Date Jar, but I just changed it. It was giving ideas for a date for the new wedded couple. I changed it to Wedded Jar. It's when people put two people's names on a stick - who they want to be a couple and end up getting married - and the bride and groom will try to get them together. Once they've agreed to hang out and see if they are interested in each other. that's it. lol

[Published: December 19th, 2019 - Thursday 10:26pm]