C h a p t e r N i n e

Y/n - Your Name
F/n - Friend's Name

Fe/n - Female Name

M/n= Male Name

S/n = Son's Name ( Midorima )

Rs/n = Reader's Son's Name ( Y/N )

[Started: December 21st, 2019 - Saturday 4:44PM]

______

"You guys did what!?" Everyone screamed. Y/n nervously laughed and Midorima sweat dropped.

"W-We invited our exes to the wedding. . . ?" Y/n said.

"But, why?" F/n asked, concern in her voice. Y/n and Midorima looked at each other.

"Well, I suggested that we should invite everyone in our contacts. . . They just so happened to be there still." Y/n's mother crosses her arms.

"That's a terrible excuse. What idiot would do that?" She said. The couple looked at each other, nervously laughing. Everyone sighs.

"Well, let's just hope they don't do anything rash. We should hire some security, just in case."

"No need. We'll keep an eye on them." Midorima chuckles, his former teammates discussing what they'll do if something happens. You and your fiancee

- w e d d i n g t i m e -

"Now, you may exchange vows." The pastor let's the two do so. Y/n going first.

"I, Y/n L/n, promise you, Shintaro Midorima, to love you forever. To help you carry on with your dreams, and comfort you at your nightmares. Everyone says it, but I really mean it when I say I can't imagine a life without you. I can make it on my own with a few mistakes, but with you, it's nearly flawless. We may not be perfect to others, but to me, it's the dream duo. My heart never stops racing when I'm with you. I'm breathless 24/7. I'm so glad. I hope you decide to continue in the medical field, because from what I can tell, you absolutely loved it. You're never alone. The kids, your family, my family, old friends, new friends, and I are all here. Our trust for you is strong. Just like you." Midorima holds back his tears. He lets out a breath before speaking.

"I'm overjoyed. I never expected to fall in love as hard as I am. I'll do anything for you. At the time we met, we were both broken. Upset we've been used. You were missing pieces, but I had some that fit into you, you had some the fit me. We took our time and ended up melting back together. I love you so much. I promise to never drop you. I'll promise to treat you and the kids like royalty. To keep you guys from falling. To hold you close. No matter how big or small the problem is, I'll be there to experience it with you guys. Forever." Y/n dabs her face with a tissue, trying to not ruin her makeup. Seeing her tears, Midorima finally let's his emotions show.

"Hey, where is my tissue?" Midorima chuckles. Y/n smiles, reaching into her dress, and pulls out a tissue. The crowd laughs. Midorima smiles, grabbing it and cleaning up his face. The rest of the ceremony continues, reaching the end.

"You may now kiss the bride" They both look at each other, Y'n wraps her arms around Midorima's neck. Midorima wrapping his around her waist. Leaning in, they share a passionate kiss. Everyone applauded, whistled, and cheered. The pastor hold out his hand to the both of them.

"Congratulations you two. May god bless you." They thank him and shake his hand. They walk on the Isle, back to get dressed for the party part.

- E E E E E P A R T Y Y Y -

The now wedded couple are jamming out on the dance floor with their kids. That's until one felt a tap on their shoulder. They look back to see a familiar face.

"Hey, Shin- I mean Midorima." Midorima's heart drops. He didn't think they'd actually talk to him. Y/n holds onto his arm. He looks down to her.

"Y/n, This is Fe/n." She smiles, shaking her hand.

"Wow Midorima. You've gotten handsome." Fe/n says.

"He always was." Y/n jumped in. "Right. . ." Fe/n looks around, avoiding eye contact. Midorima feels someone tug at the hem of his shirt. He looks back to see the children. Fe/n noticed and gasped.

"Daddy? Is something wrong?" Y/N looks to Midorima and sees he's on the verge of tears. You rub his back. He looks to you, asking you something with his eyes. You look at the girl, then to S/n. Then back to him, nodding. Midorima looks at his ex, grabbing his son's hand and leads him in front of him. He crouches down to his height.

"You know how you've always wanted to know who your mom is?" S/n nods. Midorima looks up to Fe/n.

"Well, she-" Someone cuts him off.

"She's probably not going to show herself. Maybe she felt like she wasn't ready." Fe/n crouched down also, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"But I'm sure if she saw you now, she'd probably feel bad for not being there for you. Be impressed of how much you've grown." Midorima stood there, mouth agape. S/n smiles and agrees to her. Fe/n got back up, smiling at Y/n and Midorima.

"I don't want to cause any trouble for you two. You've been through enough. Your vows were enough for me to know I was terrible. I don't deserve to call them my own." She walks away, heading to the exit. Y/n watches her disappear. Midorima seems to feel calm. It seemed to be some sort of closure for him. She's changed. He just lets out a sigh of relief, glad she won't write herself a bad personality forever.

"Let's go. It's almost time for the dance." Midorima nods, heading into the back.

[E N D O F C H A P T E R]

[Finished: December 24th, 2019 - Tuesday 11:34PM] OH I FINISHED JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS! I'M ALREADY WRITING THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL I COULD JUST PUBLISH THIS RN AND PUBLISH THAT ONE AT 12:00AM! eeeeeeee

[Published: Dec 24th, 2019 - Tuesday 11: 50pm]