C h a p t e r S e v e n

(Y/S/N) = Your son's name
(S/N) = Son's Name - as in Midorima's son -
It's because this originally wasn't an x reader. I'm still fixing a few things.
~~~~~~~~

     "Hey! You actually made it!" (Y/N) smiles at the male at her doorstep. Midorima smiled and nods. His son hid behind him and looks up to the (H/C) haird (?) female.

     "Who is that, Daddy?" His green orbs examine the female and gasps.

     "Is that Mommy?!" Midorima chuckles nervously.

     "No son. It's not your mother." The kid's face saddens. Midorima's heart drops from guilt and quickly thinks of something.

     "She's not your mother yet! She will be. Yes. You will have a brother too! Double win isn't it?" Midorima picks up his child and hugs him. (S/n) giggles and hugs his father back. While (Y/N) smirks at him with a small blush on her face.

     "I see you're already ahead. I'll keep up." Midorima blushed as well and puts his son back down. (Y/N) gestures for them to come in and moves away from the door.

~ Time Skip - 1 Year Later ~

     "Mommy! (S/n) took my action figure!"

     "Honey, let him use it for a bit. You need to share." (Y/N) said to her son. (Y/S/N) pouts and stares as (s/n) plays with the Wolfman action figure. Midorima smiled at his son and (Y/n)'s son. They're already just like siblings.

     "Hey sexy. May I sit here?" Midorima blushed and looked at his girlfriend. His heart raced and looked away from her.

     "Baka (Y/N). Y-You don't have to ask, Nanodayo." (Y/N) smiles and sits next to him on the couch, hugging him from the side.

[ E N D ]
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you like it so far? I hope you do!

[Published: December 19th, 2019-Thursday 10:30pm]