Christmas 2019

[Started: Dec. 24th, 2019 - Tuesday 3:17AM] i'm writing this on Christmas Eve. i don't know when ill publish it though. I'm still writing chapter nine, but i hope to finish before the end of the year. this also takes place after chapter 10. yeah. 9 isn't the last one.

________________________

This day. Usually a day of happiness, gifts and family or friends. Just being around those who make your life better. People who just radiate sunshine through the cold, winter days. Those are the people you should spend the holidays with. And that's exactly what this family has done.

"You made it! I'm so glad! I was worried. Shintaro was starting to get upset." Y/n says as she opened the door and say one of Midorima's old friends. They grinned and held back a laugh.

"Eh? Shin-Chan? Not in front of your wife. Gee." Takao teased. Y/n smiles at the label, heart fluttering, and giggling as Midorima playfully smacked Takao. Someone calls out to her.

"So, everyone's here?" Y/n jumps in surprise and looks behind her. The maya hair colored male stands before her. Y/n lets out the breath she gasped, apologizing to Kuroko.

"It's been a while. I kind of missed it." Aomine chuckles. The rest of the Generation of Miracles all talk about the past and join in with their families. Reminiscing times and wondering how it lead to where they are now.

"Hey." Midorima calls to his wife. She turns to him, smiles, and leans onto his chest. He responds by enveloping her into a big hug with the blanket he had hanging from his shoulders.

"The year is almost over." Y/n looks up to her man.

"Which means It'll be another year for us and the kids. . . and. . . that really does something to me." He starts to tear up, hiding his face in the crook of Y/n's neck. Ever since you two have meet, you noticed through the years, he's gotten quite emotional. As if there was something holding him back. Y/n gives him a bear hug.

"Look, Shintaro. Don't be afraid of showing or telling me how you feel. No matter what. I love you, and I want you to be happy. Keeping those feelings won't make anything better. I want you to be you, because being you, made you fall for me. That lead to us to where we are now. I couldn't be happier. " More tears fall from Midorima's eyes. He showers her in kisses. Swaying side to side in the hug. Y/n lets go of the hug and smacks Midorima's butt.

"Come on. The rest are waiting for the news." Midorima nods.

"After dinner." right on time, Kagami and Y/n's mom come from the kitchen.

"Dinner is ready." The dinner was great. Y/n taps the rim of her glass with her spoon.

"If I may, there is something I wanna tell all of you." Everyone looks at her in concern.

"I'll just get to the point." She holds onto Midorima's hand.

"I'm pregnant."

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . . .

. . . .

Quiet. . .

"Oh my." Someone spoke up. After they did, everyone jumped in and it was a roar of excitement.

"How far along are you?" Y/n's mother asked, unable to sit still.

"8 Weeks" She said. Everyone congratulates the two, enjoying the rest of their time. That is until it was time to open presents. Everyone had a wonderful time. Akashi and his girlfriend both announced their engagement, so that was great. Everyone met Murasakibara's second child. It was wild. He said he didn't want another, but things change for him after 8 years of having your first I guess. And oh man. That girl is so tall already, the oldest just ending under her chest.

"Everything just seems to be one big dream. When life is this great, who really knows what's real or not. But I'm glad it is." Midorima hugs his wife tightly. Pushing her under a door frame. She looks up, a mistletoe poorly hung from it. She giggles and grabs Midorima by the collar of his shirt, giving him a deep kiss. Nearly suffocating deep.

"Oh! GET EM Y/N! THROW HIM DOWN!" They pull away, gasping for air. They zone into each other's eyes, and smile. And that's it for this Christmas special.

[E n d o f C h a p t e r]

[Finished: December 25th, 2019 - Wednesday 12:26AM] for some reason, my sister is handing out the presents now instead of later in the day. but whatever. i hope the rest of your guy's day, year, and life is great. love you. see you next year.

[Published: December 25th, 2019 - Wednesday 12:31AM] yes. same day.