C h a p t e r S i x

"Hey. Sorry if I'm late." Midorima says as he reaches the destination. (Y/N) waves it off and smiles.

     "It's fine. I got here like, 4 minutes ago." It was true. She has beed there for that long, but she had a little trouble with a babysitter for a bit. It's all worked out now.

     "So, shall we?" Midorima nods as they head inside the little coffee shop. They ordered and sat in a table for two.

     "So, how old is your son?" Midorima asked. (Y/N) smiled at his conversation starter.

     "He's four. Wonderful kid. What about yours?"

     "He's four as well." (Y/N) smiles wider.

     "Small world, huh?" Midorima nods. Their drinks come and the both reached for them, taking a sip. They talked more, learning more and more about one another. Then, a certain topic came up.

     "So, where's your ex-wife? If you mind me asking that is." (Y/N) asked, regretting it the second it came flying from her mouth.

     "She decided that being with multiple people instead of one her whole life was better." (Y/N) smirked.

     "She wanted to be a prostitute?" (Author: OHHH! ROASTED.)

     Midorima chuckled. Man, he didn't even regret 'talking shit' about his ex-wife. It's her fault, she should've saw it coming.

     "Prostitute. Slut. Whore. Player. They all do the same thing. They do it and think that they'll get something. And they are right. Pregnant, money, arrested, and STD's." He sipped his coffee, smiling. (Author: AH SHIT. Y'ALL ROASTING THEM GOOD.)

     "So, you asked me, I answered. Now, you tell me." Midorima puts his cup down.

     "It's actually the same thing. He just left because we had a child. He just wanted me so he can be pleased. But, he wanted it raw and I rejected. But, I then gave in. Once your in, you can't get out." Midorima's face turned into a small tint of pink.

     "Y-You don't need to tell me that, Nanodayo." Oh no. The younger, tsundere Midorima is coming out. (Y/N) cocked her head to the side, giving Midorima a look of confusion. Then she smirked.

     "I told you. You tell me." She sat up strait.

     "Y-You didn't tell me anything!" Midorima pushed his glasses up, trying to hide his flustered face. (Y/N) wiggled excitedly like a kid.

     "Come on! Was it good? Did she please you enough?Ah! Tell me!" Midorima reached his limit and his face was as red as it could get. He calmed himself and just answered.

     "S-She always wanted to be the dominant one. So, she was a-always on top. It w-wasn't bad, but it wasn't g-good either." Midorima started to blush again, remembering the scene. But, for some random reason, he didn't imagine his ex-wife. He imagined another female. It just so happens that the female is right in front of him (Author: Ooh~ Ya little perv. Thinking about Reader in bed~). (Y/N) squealed.

     "Wonderful times when you're in a good relationship." Midorima sweat drops. Either she forgot they've divorced 5 years ago, or she didn't pay attention at all. (Y/N) cleared her throat.

     "Well, not saying that you guys were in a good relationship. (R/F/N) told me you two divorced 5 or 6 years ago. If she was terrible, did you ever do it again?" None. Midorima smiled, happy she is actually listening to him.

     "We've only done it like, 4 times the whole 5 years." (Y/N) choked on her drink and raised the cup to her mouth, letting the rest of it - that didn't go in the wrong whole - in the cup. She coughed in her arm.

     "5 years? When did you guys meet?" She questioned as she had little coughs still coming every now and then.

     "I was 19. In uni. First week. She was 20." (Y/N) nodded, letting him know she was listening.

     "Actually, she looked a little like you. Not completely. The hair, eyes, and skin tone. Obviously, you're more beau-" Midorima stopped his sentence before he went any further. (Y/N) leaned a little close.

     "I'm more what?" Midorima blushed. Again.

     "Y-You're more of a b-baka!" (Y/N) smirked, putting everything together.

     "I'm more beautiful? Oh~! Shintaro. How kind of you. You're pretty handsome yourself." Midorima blushed even more as he heard his first name flew out of (Y/N)'s lips.

     "W-We should get g-going. It's getting pretty l-late." He stuttered. Not like he's never done that. (Y/N) looks at her watch.

     "It's 7:07 pm. It's been 2 hours? Wow! That went by fast." (Y/N) got up and placed some money under the napkin holder. (Y/N) grabbed Midorima's wrist and quickly ran out the coffee shop. Once out, she let go and turned towards him, smiling.

     "What happened?" Midorima tried to figure out what has happened. Once he did, he turned around and headed back to the coffee shop. (Y/N) quickly grabbed him again and ran away - with Midorima - from the coffee shop.

     "You're quick."  (Y/N) smiled.

     "For occasions just like this."

     Midorima and (Y/N) talked for a bit before they parted.

     "Oh! Midorima! My husband actually looked like you a little too. Instead it was just the hair and skin tone." Midorima looked at her shocked, yet confused.

     "This world is a little too small."

     "Yeah. Oh! Also! We could have our children hangout together. You know, a play date." Midorima, once again, smiled and nodded. They both said their goodbyes, and went each others own ways back to their home.

[  E N D  ]

__________________________________________

Ahh! Wonderful! Hope you enjoyed that. I had writer block in the middle of this and I think I went off of it a little. Okay, maybe a lot. But, no one will notice. It's fine. hopefully.

________

Have a wonderful year! ♡

L.L.C / R.J

snap: lessasarous

insta: wowzalookiehere

[Published: December 19th, 2019 - Thursday 10:28pm]