1

"Hey baby, how was work?" I asked my lover of 6 years, Cam.

I could tell by the look on his face that his night wasn't going well. He looked at me coldly as he spoke.

"Where the fuck is my damn dinner?!"

"I- I put it in the oven to keep it warm baby... I made your favorite steak and baked macaroni." I replied quickly, as I stood to my feet to grab his dinner.

"You always maken the same shit!" He started as he walked towards me "Stale ass steak and burnt macaroni... bitch you can't even cook!"

"If I can't cook, why do you ask me to?" I said under my breathe

"Bitch what?! Speak up!" He shoved me against the hot stove.

I could smell the funky vodka on his breathe. He was not only pissed at me but he was drunk. For the last couple of nights, he'd come home wasted.

"Cameron nothing... I didn't say anything." I flinched

"So you just gonna lie like that bitch?!" He punched me in my nose

I towered over in pain as I could feel the warm blood dripping down my face. I didn't even cry anymore, I was use to it. In the beginning he treated me like a princess.

Cameron and I were high school sweethearts. Ever one in school envied our relationship. We were inseparable, he even took my virginity. Never would I have imagined that he'd be beating my ass.

"Answered me Malina!"

"No!, why do you always have to hit me Cam?!" I hissed

"Shut the fuck up and take off them ugly ass pants, the only thing you've ever been mediocre in is laying on your back..."

"No... go fuck one of your other bitches!" I screamed in a emotional rage.

How could he treat me this way? I do everything for him. He's the only man I've ever been with. I cook, clean, and I let him fuck me even when it doesn't feel good. What more could he want from me?

"Bitch!" He yanked me by my hair and threw me on the couch.

"Stop!"

"Shut, the, fuck, up?!" Between every pause was a punch to stomach.

It felt like he was killing me. I got light headed from all the pain I was in....

-hours later-

I woke up to a bloody nose and a throbbing migraine. I knew what happened, it's what always happens when Cameron losses his temper. I wiped the blood from my nose with my white tank top and proceeded to crawl from the oak wood floor.

When I finally got to my feet, I began looking around our small one bedroom apartment for Cameron.

The first place I checked was our bedroom and he wasn't in there. The only other places he could be is in the bathroom or kitchen. He wasn't in either.

"He's probably out with his other bitches..." I moaned

I stormed to the bedroom and tore the closet doors open. His things were all gone except for a pair of busted Nike's. I screamed in anger as tears burst from my eyes. Cameron has never took all his shit and just left like this, EVER. Yes. I knew he'd leave for several nights at a time, but he wouldn't take his entire wardrobe. He had thousands of dollars worth of brands.

"Phone- phone, where's my fucking phone?!"

I ran to my side of the bed and ripped the covers back, tossing my pillows looking for my iPhone 8.